Statue Queen Studios: Green Scar Hulk 1:4 (Comic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studio said:
what is it?

xxLZt68.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Queen Studios: Gladiator Hulk 1:4 (Comic)

Oh Boy! Hulk, Throne and 1/4 scale. Gonna be a fight on P.O. day. Brings back memories of Thanos On Throne Ex. when it went up P.O. sold out in minutes.

Well, if this is going to look as good as the Thanos on Throne ....or better ...then yea, I can see this getting sold out quickly. We shall see, tho.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Get a first look at the Queen Studios Green Scar Hulk 1/4 Statue in the exclusive collectible reveal!
We're excited to introduce our latest 1/4 statue and we hope you'll be amazed by the mean, green rage machine!
The P.O will start from February 7th. You won't want to miss the incredible Hulk statue!

dZTiwO7.jpg

Amazing.
I wait to know the price and i hope there will be a sculpt without the helmet.

FUARK !!!!
I have many statues, but none of the Hulk, none on the market I really like ... and expect a truly epic.
I guess it's time to buy.

Can't see myself not waiting in line for this piece on the 7th. I think there is a good chance of a COH with the beaded necklace there to block the potential seam.

Oh Boy! 200ES for the premium. Yeah this is going to be fireworks when it's time to pre-order this weekend. Why two different P.O. dates? One for the premium and the other for the standard?

What is the difference between the premium and standard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, this looks fierce. After getting the XM Transformation HULK though, I simply don't have the room for this. What a bad ass statue.

Whoa nelly!! That looks better than I had expected!

Glad to see the video. Need more pics, tho. Sorry Shoo, but your pics are on the small side.

Glad to see the video. Need more pics, tho. Sorry Shoo, but your pics are on the small side.

Not any more. : )

QUEEN STUDIOS said:
QUEEN STUDIOS GREEN SCAR HULK 1/4 STATUE
PRE-ORDER WILL START FROM 20:00 GMT +8, 7TH FEBRUARY
----------------------------------------------------
EDITION SIZE
Regular Edition (One head sculpt): 500
Premium Edition (Three head sculpts): 300
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Material: Polystone
Size: 67cm (H) x 72cm (W) x 59cm (D)
Estimated Delivery Date: Quarter 1 2022
AVAILABILITY
Mainland China
Taiwan
Hong Kong
South Korea
Europe
Brazil
Japan
"I didn't come here for a whisper. I wanna hear your scream."
ABOUT THE CHARACTER
Since the Hulk first burst onto the scene in 1962 he's become one of the most iconic characters in popular culture. With his fame and reputation as one of the strongest and most powerful superheroes, the character has a long history in Marvel Comics with many different incarnations of the Green Goliath. Among these incarnations, the Green Scar Hulk is one of the most impressive.
After being sent off Earth to Planet of Sakaar, Green Scar Hulk became a gladiator and then the ruler of the entire planet. With his new found success, he soon established a good life, finding a wife and friends. But peace would be short lived. Enemies of the Green Goliath planted a bomb that killed everyone he loved. With his Warbound companions at his side, Hulk returned to Earth seeking revenge waging a World War!
ABOUT THE STATUE
The Queen Studios Green Scar Hulk 1/4 statue is inspired by the cover of World War Hulk (2007) #4. Like the cover, the Hulk sits on his stone throne ready to deliver his final judgement in the Great Arena. But, to add an extra dynamic, we?ve also included an array of weaponry nearby, like the axe, shield, signifying the spoils of war!
Crafted in 1/4 scale, the Green Scar Hulk includes next level detailing in both the sculpt and the paint. From the pulsating veins popping out from his dense muscles, to the minute details in the battle damaged weapons, Queen Studios? artists have gone out to make a Hulk statue worthy of the crown!
SPECIAL FEATURES
The limited edition collectible 1/4 Hulk statue will be available in two versions.
The Regular Version includes one head sculpt featuring the Green Scar Hulk with a closed mouthed snarl without a helmet.
The premium version will include three unique head sculpts.
As an added bonus feature, the weaponry on the base is removable. Which means you can customise the look, or even start a mini battle. But please be careful!
As always, Queen Studios would love to hear your thoughts, and thanks for your support, please stay safe!

y5uF6xs.jpg

G4sQTWO.jpg

V2nzagb.jpg

i5yLR94.jpg

oIrzQsz.jpg

zGhHLCQ.jpg

FyNCagJ.jpg

6s1m2tN.jpg

SI2Jk28.jpg

djYpBpx.jpg

9iPZmRz.jpg

Li73962.jpg

jJRbiud.jpg

rRiSIdQ.jpg

vyoN3Dm.jpg

mSSoIfQ.jpg

Zr0iAz1.jpg

K73EYMv.jpg

ajGKn11.jpg

cMh3nwf.jpg

18D941P.jpg

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
For all of you Hulk Fans out there, here's a behind the scenes look at the Queen Studios Green Scar Hulk 1/4 Statue Sculpt!

Although most of our collectibles are made using only a digital 3D sculpt. The early prototypes for this monsterous statue were sculpted by hand out of clay by Uncle Chen (our master sculptor). We then made some 3D scans from Uncle Chen's work, before adding in the finer details using a digital sculpt.

So far we're very pleased with the results, and we're currently collecting feedback from fans and collectors.

Don't forget, the Grey Scar Hulk is abailable for pre-order today, don't miss it!

5dqfcAw.jpg

nHMuupC.jpg

tGh10Xa.jpg

CzCNeWA.jpg

r8dUOnJ.jpg

7CRCKiw.jpg

$1400 for standard.
$1800 for two additional heads.
Without shipping.

Very pricey, This piece must be pretty big. But still. 1800, that's more than prime1's 1/3 Ledger Joker with the giant base, and that piece has likeness fees .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't going to miss the opportunity to have a Planet/Gladiator Hulk on Throne in my collection. Was taking a break from the hobby when the custom hit the market. But I guess the wait was worth it cause this is a licenced piece from an up and coming company. Now the waiting game starts...:impatient:

Last edited:
Back