Queen Studios: Captain America - The Winter Soldier (Stealth Suit) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
XYvvWG6.png

I wasn't planning on getting any Marvel statues, though Cap here could be the perfect one the represent the MCU in my collection.... Best film and one of the best suits.

I was 100% on this originally but I was hoping it’d have the canvas material of the real costume. I’ll need to see promo pics now before committing.

I was 100% on this originally but I was hoping it’d have the canvas material of the real costume. I’ll need to see promo pics now before committing.
Yea, it's definitely missing the finer fabric sculpting detail. It's looking a little too smooth for my liking. Headsculpt looks fantastic though

Request for “Johnny”: I wouldn’t be opposed to a limited exclusive Stealth shield switchout. Even if it was only offered in the first 3 days.

Don't give them ideas haha

Seriously though they have to give both shields so I have one to display with my winter soldier black widow :rock2

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/4 STATUE: AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER SOON!
Price Reveals: 15th April 10:00 (GMT + 8)
Pre-order Starts: 15th April 20.00 (GMT + 8)

---------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Product Material: Polystone, Metal Shield
Product Size: 50.7 (H) * 25.1 (W) * 22.8cm (D)
Estimated Delivery Date: Q2 2023
Edition Size: 600 (Overseas)
AVAILABILITY
HONG KONG
TAIWAN
MACAU
SOUTH KOREA
INDONESIA
EUROPE
JAPAN
About the Character
This Captain America 1/4 Statue is inspired by Captain America's iconic image from the movie Marvel Studios' Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
About the Statue
Crafted from polystone, this 1/4 scale statue depicts Captain America as he clenches his fist in his right hand and holds a shield in his left, as he walks forward. In all of the movies that Captain America has appeared in, he has always been heroic and just, and the Queen Studios team have done their best to capture these elements in the statue.
About the Base
The Queen Studios team have referenced the futuristic structure of S.H.I.E.L.D's HQ to accurately reprsent Captain America's from Marvel Studios' Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

TN0FYMv.jpg

GBiSw5x.jpg

dAuwHPs.jpg

hyuAYyL.jpg

xzV3UoV.jpg

Jhi9Wcp.jpg

wYBP2Nw.jpg

xhdHTMo.jpg

pgR04G2.jpg

yWPoRE9.jpg

ENi3wEd.jpg