Queen Studios: Captain America (Chris Evans) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like with their Tom holland bust, the way they cut the arms off looks a little odd. I understand busts and art etc but I don't like the way they look in terms of the amputee look. I would prefer the basic triangle shape like with sideshows earlier ones or two arms like infinity
My only worry with Queen doing two arms is that they'd probably charge 5k for it :ROFLMAO:

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA LIFE-SIZE BUST COMING SOON
R.S.V.P Now
to get early PO notification
>>>Captain America RSVP
You had your say, and we heard you loud and clear!
After a lengthy wait and a lot of hard work, the Captain America Life-size bust will be available to pre-order soon. R.S.V.P Now on the link above so you don’t miss out.

pCHd140.jpg

That is weird, must be a licencing issue? Never noticed that myself either

I've mentioned this elsewhere recently, but I believe the Queen spokesman said Marvel/Disney doesn't currently allow for full statues to be made of their female movie characters in 1/3 scale and up.

So maybe manufacturers are deciding not to go with a limited 1/3 line and concentrate on 1/4 scale. For their 1/2 scales the market is quite limited already, and not many manufacturers will go beyond 6 pieces in a 1/2 scale line anyway, whereas a 1/4 scale lineup can be quite extensive.

I've mentioned this elsewhere recently, but I believe the Queen spokesman said Marvel/Disney doesn't currently allow for full statues to be made of their female movie characters in 1/3 scale and up.

So maybe manufacturers are deciding not to go with a limited 1/3 line and concentrate on 1/4 scale. For their 1/2 scales the market is quite limited already, and not many manufacturers will go beyond 6 pieces in a 1/2 scale line anyway, whereas a 1/4 scale lineup can be quite extensive.
Yep that makes sense, I knew they didn't allow female 1:1 busts (not sure how captain marvel fell through the gaps)

Unfortunately we won't see scarjo at 1:3 or larger which is the one downside for me, although good for my wallet

Wow that's interesting. Guess since this hobby is predominantly males, they don't want men owning large to life-size scale versions of these women their homes :LOL:

Yep that makes sense, I knew they didn't allow female 1:1 busts (not sure how captain marvel fell through the gaps)

Unfortunately we won't see scarjo at 1:3 or larger which is the one downside for me, although good for my wallet

It's almost fully masked. Can't tell who it is under all that.

Wow that's interesting. Guess since this hobby is predominantly males, they don't want men owning large to life-size scale versions of these women their homes :LOL:

Lucky we have DC then, as soon I'll have both the Queen Wonder Woman and Infinity Selina Kyle silicone busts.

And outside of Black Widow, there isn't any other female bust from the MCU that I'll get (only due to limited space, or I would want them all).

Who knows, in the future Disney might change their stance in this regard. They've gone back on decisions before like rehiring gunn

Who knows, in the future Disney might change their stance in this regard. They've gone back on decisions before like rehiring gunn

Maybe.

Though that was just a snap decision made by the new head of Disney (now fired), and everyone knew that it went counter to the wishes of those inside the studio. His indiscretion wasn't exactly hidden and was already made public to which he had apologised for those probably ill-advised jokes, long before he was originally hired. Whether you agree or not, that kind of dark humour wasn't totally uncommon in prior decades.

Which was why he was snapped up so fast, and unlike most celebrities he didn't go out kicking and screaming at the top of their lungs, like a scorched earth situation, when they felt they had been done wrong. He acted like an adult, and look at where he is now. On good terms with Marvel, but especially for DC (at least until the first true new picture under his tenure).

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger on pre-ordering this one, decided to get it instead of the 1/2 scale.

Them adding the hair to the back of the neck on the pushed it over the edge, for me... it just
looks wrong without it on the 1/2 statue. All about the details with these larger scale (and pricey) pieces.

Back