Queen Studios: Captain America (Chris Evans) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
They just confirmed they're making one on the Batman Statue Collector's channel.

eGQkfTt.png

It looks so good yet at the same time strange with just the one missing arm. Looks like he just lost it in battle and is ready to come at you with Mjolnir. "It's only a flesh wound!"

lol

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/1 BUST PRE-ORDER DELAYED

Dear Collectors,

Thanks for your continued love and support.

After releasing the Captain America Life-Size bust video, we received many comments with suggestions for further improvements to the bust.

As always, your comments are important, as together we can make even better collectibles. With this in mind, we have decided to delay the pre-order of the Captain America life-size bust while we make adjustments.

We understand some collectors will be disappointed, and we have not made this decision lightly. But the Captain America bust will be available for pre-order some time in the new year and we'll share more details as soon as we have updates.

Thanks for your understanding.

I'd be fine if they removed his arm and gave us his shield strapped to his back instead. Curious to see what they go with.

I'd be fine if they removed his arm and gave us his shield strapped to his back instead. Curious to see what they go with.
It's like with their Tom holland bust, the way they cut the arms off looks a little odd. I understand busts and art etc but I don't like the way they look in terms of the amputee look. I would prefer the basic triangle shape like with sideshows earlier ones or two arms like infinity

Back