Queen Studios: Captain America (Chris Evans) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Lord, someone please go check on Zurdo...he's passed out on the floor!

FkgW1oX.gif

So much for Strike Suit they teased with that first image. That’s the one I really wanted:lol
Is that the winter soldier stealth suit they teased? I couldn't tell from the pic but I'd like that version too - but not in half scale

ES: 699.

No switchout arm, only regular or broken shield.

Last edited:
Son a S$###!!!
I have the Iron Studios, but this Queen Studios is on another level. I wish it was 1/4 as I can just sell the Iron Studios one.
But this not only way too big to my mostly 1/6 collection, but the price tag on that I'm sure is quite a bit more.

The details look nice but the pose is too contrived. It looks like a glam shot for a magazine cover or something.

Last edited:
FULL PRICE: $2,199
DEPOSIT: $850
----------------------------------------------------
BRAND: QUEEN STUDIOS
LICENSE: MARVEL
PRODUCT NAME: CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/2 SCALE STATUE
PRODUCT MATERIAL: Custom Glass Eyes, Platinum Silicone Skin, Polystone Body
PRODUCT SIZE:109.2cm(H) x57.3cm (W) x52.8cm (D)
EDITION SIZE: 699
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE: QUARTER 4 2022

nvDBhpD.jpg

The price point on this seems very fair. Queen's pricing is extremely confusing to me. The 1/2 Mark 1, which is 98cm tall and has less silicone (given that Cap has fingers) is $2,760. The Iron Spider bust with Tom's likeness is $3,680. Sure, that one has hand punched hair and more silicone. Did they go back to using "lower grade" silicone to keep the price down for this guy?

If you could switch out the hammer I'd probably consider getting this, but it's too specific to Endgame and I'd rather have a more general Cap.

Silicone is highly unnecessary. Should have included a switch-out arm without the hammer.

Yeah it's a cool looking statue, but just too specific to one particular scene. And the pose almost makes it seem more about the hammer than Cap himself.

Still though, at that price it's very tempting...

Back