Statue Queen Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will look pretty perfect I'm sure, I'd personally be more concerned with silicone as polystone doesn’t need any upkeep and can be dusted very easily
That's a good point, yeah I probably shouldn't skip this lol. I didn't even think about dusting, that must be a nightmare for silicone. This does look great and their Tom Holland sculpt looks better every time I see it so I'm sure I'll feel the same about this.

I'm getting more hyped for this the more I talk about it lol, hope a full reveal is soon!

Last edited:
Y4Hv1qU.jpg

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
BLACK WIDOW 1/4 SCALE
Pre-Order Starts: Nov 1srt 2021 10:00 GMT+8
R.S.V.P. Now:
Black Widow RSVP
----------------------------------------------------
Full price: $730
Deposit: $250

Statue Information
Material: Resin
Edition Size: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date: Quarter 4 2022
ABOUT THE CHARACTER
Natasha Romanoff was trained from a young age to cultivate a very specific set of skills within the red room, a top secret spy facility. She emerged from the program as the Black Widow, a spy of the highest caliber. However, she eventually turned on her trainers and defected to the US and began working for S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers. Today, her vast fighting skills, intellectual cunning and unwavering bravery allow her to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with super soldiers, Asgardian gods, and enhanced individuals of immense power.
SPECIAL FEATURES
Equipped with Natasha’s signature dual batons and “Widow Bite” wrist gauntlets that discharge electricity, this movie accurate quarter scale statue has been created using cutting-edge technology to create and the finest materials to create a truly one of a kind collectible.
Availability:
Taiwan
Hong Kong
Macau
South Korea
Europe
Japan

eVnXkC2.jpg

2s99F1W.jpg

92IBnUB.jpg

0Jad08U.jpg

EXcxFxa.jpg

omX6O2e.jpg

j2aM8xH.jpg

DdaagHq.jpg

coONRk8.jpg

qCBhXF9.jpg

s1uHNVO.jpg

YakdHK9.jpg

MNttlVr.jpg

kLaAxng.jpg

pOTXFIN.jpg

hmNTrzL.jpg

Ji1gQiR.jpg

0lW8E8n.jpg

rKoX8t3.jpg

UDNvY3q.jpg

Holy cow, that looks pretty phenomenal. I know this is the version from her standalone movie, but I feel like it'll look pretty great on the shelf with my Endgame Trinity from Iron Studios. They did an amazing job on the hair, IMO...

Not bad. I kind of prefer the white due to the hairstyle.

Wish they would use actual eyelashes like Blitzway does instead of a sculpted lump.

I like that they stylised her physique and pose so make her more appealing

Only issue is that head on and from below, the head sculpt isn't spot on, but from other angles is better

I like the white one with hair better but the black suit does look really good. Am conflicted as this could have replaced my gentle giant if the face had been better

I wish the eyes were looking down a bit more lol. She looks a bit like a cartoon too. I don't know what to do now, it looks really good in some pics and there aren't many realistic ScarJo sculpts out there, but for the inevitable high price I have to decide if this is good enough.

I wish the eyes were looking down a bit more lol. She looks a bit like a cartoon too. I don't know what to do now, it looks really good in some pics and there aren't many realistic ScarJo sculpts out there, but for the inevitable high price I have to decide if this is good enough.
Yeah the ponytail look doesn't do it for me so I'm going white suit or nothing

Yeah the ponytail look doesn't do it for me so I'm going white suit or nothing
I agree, I also like the white suit hair better, and there's no chance I'm getting both lol. If it's reasonably priced I'll probably still buy this, I've been saving by skipping so many other ScarJo statues lol. Looking forward to more white suit pics!

EDIT: I didn't realize the price was in Shoo's post lol. That's not so bad I guess, less than 3 Hot Toys lol, very likely getting this now!

Last edited:
Will likely be pickup up both versions. Not as nice as some of the other high end pieces from JND, and would have preferred rooted hair, but price is good assuming shipping won't be a killer.

Will likely be pickup up both versions. Not as nice as some of the other high end pieces from JND, and would have preferred rooted hair, but price is good assuming shipping won't be a killer.
I wonder what are the chances that we'll get another high end BW statue? JND seem to be DC only and Disney won't allow any female lifesize busts

Unless queen do another in the future we might be waiting a while

Definitely the best Black Widow statue out there, looks good. I will consider it, but leaning towards pass just because of the film it's from. Need either Civil War or Endgame.

Definitely the best Black Widow statue out there, looks good. I will consider it, but leaning towards pass just because of the film it's from. Need either Civil War or Endgame.
Yeah it's like gal gadot, I can't stand the actress now

Scarjo is a bit different as her films weren't disasters but would have been good for her to end on a high note

She had a ponytail in endgame so this is perfect for that.
Yeah, that's what is really sucking me into the black suit version. I do like the white suit in general and the hair looks good on it but I'm strictly (mostly) IW/EG Avenger stuff and the black suit is close enough to fit my "mostly" criteria... Price is pretty decent.

The black is more like a generic black widow costume anyway, as it was more grey in her film anyway

Looking forward to seeing the white version as it's that or nothing for me

I wonder if Disney will allow any more Black Widow statues to be made in the future considering that ScarJo is suing them? These could be grandfathered in.

Back