Statue Queen Studios: Batman on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems this has been teased by Queen Studios.

809juKO.jpg

btCTeDt.png

Batman looks weird sitting on a throne to me, haha
Also this particular throne setup, at least the front part of it, looks more suited for Black Panther for some reason

But beautiful work of art nonetheless!

Yeah I don't really get what this is based off. Batman sitting brooding in his cave with the batcomputer behind him, fair enough. This isn't exactly an iconic look for him, although as usual from queen, the sculpt looks great

Well, it's definitely a thing.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS AT WONDER FESTIVAL SHANGHAI 2021

Hey guys, we'd like to tell you that we'll be revealing our Batman On Throne statue at Wonder Festival.
We'll be sharing images and videos live from the event, so if you don't wanna miss any news, please keep an eye out for our updates on Facebook.
As always, let's know your thoughts.

xVq2kvU.jpg

CGj5vI1.jpg

5Amx90b.jpg

PP6cdKG.jpg

ijNUWUz.jpg

CVFvx3q.jpg

yWXfCel.jpg

cMfIlHP.jpg

G1cqHJF.jpg

The part of the base with the additional statue will be the deluxe version.

The design of the throne is amazing. However it seems more like something that would be more appropriate for Ra's Al Ghul. As someone pointed out earlier, a seated Batman would probably work better surrounded by his Bat computer and monitors. But I'm sure collectors will scoop this one up. I'm assuming it's 1:4 scale, but in the first photo it looks closer to 1:6 when compared to the 1:1 bust to the left.

I'd be amazed if they could get this level of detail on 1/6 scale. I know this is probably 1/4 scale but out of interest have queen done any pieces smaller than quarter?

The rest of the pics:

OkFZcQv.jpg

HAVWs4K.jpg

bUTNRHP.jpg

luffFCk.jpg

9HQSUsJ.jpg

tkKJAse.jpg

Gpwr1d5.jpg

bUgBZgT.jpg

vtOTRG1.jpg

FS60sQP.jpg

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
DC COMICS BATMAN ON THRONE STATUE COMING SOON...

R.S.V.P Now >>> Batman On Throne 1/4 Statue

After sharing a closer look at the Special Edition Version of the new Batman On Thron 1/4 Statue, we're pleased to share more images of it, which also include the regular version and price information.

Dimension:
Regular Version: 50cm*70cm*75cm
Special Edition Version: 50cm*70cm*92cm

We'll be sharing more images this weekend at Wonder Festival, so make sure you keep an eye out for updates and R.S.V.P if you're interested in pre-ordering.
In the meantime, let us know your thoughts in the comments.

rwanZLp.jpg

Last edited:
Back