Queen Studios: Alita: Battle Angel - Berserker Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Global Harbor shop in Shanghai.

kgL6mT0.jpg

Well I did it. I finally decided to take the plunge and order one of these before it finally sells out. No idea where I'll find the space for it, but it's just been looking absolutely phenomenal in these latest pics and I know I'd be kicking myself if I missed out. :D

No I waited a bit too long for Specfiction unfortunately. So I went with Secret Compass instead. The only other place I saw that still had this was Toyorigin, but I've heard too many horror stories about that site and didn't want to trust them with a purchase like this.

I'm surprised it wasn't you who grabbed the last one at Spec, as I've been keeping tabs on them every couple weeks since early February when Todd said he had "about three available".

I'm also surprised it took this long to move, but I guess most of those interested were waiting for in-hand pics before committing.

I don't know what SC's timeline is, but Todd recently said it would be about another three months before his start shipping.
Whether he meant him shipping them to customers or Queen putting them on the boat and shipping to him, I don't know.
It sounds like early fall is when most will start showing up here- unless they were ordered direct from QS.

I really wish I had space for that arm and the blade, but I don't see it happening. Even worse, I'd need a display case to accommodate them which would also be monstrous and expensive.

This has arrived in Australia, received my invoice for final payment.

Now to find out where I'm gonna display this piece lol

Back