Queen Studios: Alien Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes, it'll be 'I ordered this thing years ago. Sorry, I totally forgot about it.' Lol!

When my ridiculous Prime 1 1/3 Predator arrives, I'm going to try out the old "I've always had that, I've just moved it" Pretty sure that'll work :ROFLMAO: When it inevitably doesn't, I'll just buy her something, that definitely does work! That said, she hasn't noticed the 1/4 JH yet and that's pretty huge!

Looks undersized tbh. My Bruce Hansing bust is HUGE. I believe it's the same height as this and doesn't have a torso. Also a good 20cm longer too.

Have attached a screen grab of the unboxing I did as a size reference.

Will do some proper measurements when I get home if people are interested.
I almost bought one from Hansing. It‘s a beauty but really light. I wanted a heavy statue. I bet Queen’s is going to be near the 100 pound mark.

Production pieces...

Attachments

• alien_bust1.jpeg
    alien_bust1.jpeg
    243.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Alien_bust2.jpeg
    Alien_bust2.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 0
It looks so clean. The dome looks perfect! Not the most flattering lighting for judging the paint work though.

I was quoted a trade in value of $11k for my 10 year old, beat up, 100k+ milage van lol. Used car prices are as inflated as these statues!

Van prices are crazy atm. I paid £16.5k for my 2016 lwb Transit connect with 35k miles just over a year ago. The delivery guy told me that the dealership had sold it for less than I paid three years previous. So somebody basically got a top spec Transit, ran it for three years, put 35k miles on it and then made money. Beats leasing if you can get it.... :sneaky:

Back