Queen Studios: Alien Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE!

I've just received my Invoice for Shipping to the UK from SpecFiction.
Anyone else on here received shipping invoices yet?

I received my shipping invoice last year in April.
Lol, that is just ridiculous. Do you have tracking? They could have rowed it over from China by now. And that's the thing with buying these items which cost one, two+ thousand dollars: we pre-order them, paid-in-full, and then a year or more goes by and we have to just hope they're going to follow-through. Most credit card companies won't refund our money after 60 days, give or take, so we bear the full burden if they decide to close up shop. Not to say that's what's happening here, SpecFiction seems to be solid, but you know what I mean.

Som b, i got a shipping notice today!
Happy Days!
Spec told me the Busts are now in the warehouse and here's the photo to prove it, you can just make out the words ALIEN on edge of far left box..
Hopefully we will all receive them soon.

Attachments

• 422264737_10220898227959415_604052656602312013_n.jpg
    422264737_10220898227959415_604052656602312013_n.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 0
Big chap came in last Wednesday, and I received the pedestal earlier today! I am blown away by this piece. Really feels like a work of art you would see at a museum.
Congrats! It is indeed a piece of Art, i think Giger would have liked this display piece.

Anyone in Europe had a dispatch notice yet?

Big chap came in last Wednesday, and I received the pedestal earlier today! I am blown away by this piece. Really feels like a work of art you would see at a museum.
I'm sure that pedestal wasn't inexpensive, but it really helps make the whole display, that was a good choice IMHO. Very classy/upscale.

Got mine today. Number 16. It's BIG. It's HEAVY. I'm not so sure the mirrored particleboard box that I got for it will support the weight. Lots of other strong materials that this could have been made from instead of solid cold cast or whatever stone resin it is made of. And another thing the cranium detail is not sculpted. The whole top of the skull is smooth!
20240219_153500.jpg

Got mine today. Number 16. It's BIG. It's HEAVY. I'm not so sure the mirrored particleboard box that I got for it will support the weight. Lots of other strong materials that this could have been made from instead of solid cold cast or whatever stone resin it is made of. And another thing the cranium detail is not sculpted. The whole top of the skull is smooth!
View attachment 690028
As it should be!

IKR? I was glad to see they listened to at least one of the critiques. I wish the lower body/rock was seperate from the base but I guess they didn't want it sliding off. Those pedestals from Pedestal Source look like they can hold up to 200 pounds so I'm gonna order one. Nice and classy.

Last edited:
Back