Queen Studios: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Mark 44 (Hulkbuster) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
qGd7VqT.jpg

Last edited:
They look awesome. But they are working on too many products at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn ...1/4, huh?

This is going to be a big boy. Gotta see how it comes out.

That Iron Man silhouette looks like it could be the 45, 50, or 85 based on the arc shape. Could be wrong though. If it's the 85, I'd rather have something from Queen Studios over Iron Studios.

I'm curious to see the full reveal of this HB. I'd love to have it but chances are it's going to be way too expensive. HT's 1/6 already costs more than a regular sized 1/4 PF.

Is that a Mark VI and Warmachine 1/4 Diorama?

I thought Mark vi as well at first but yeah the arc reactor is slightly different. I'd love to see a vi with war machine from iron man 2, it just seems like that would work really well

It's either that or a Mark 85 and Rescue Armor dio, probably.
I agree there are two things in that picture and it's definitely infinity war or endgame.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I agree there are two things in that picture and it's definitely infinity war or endgame.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

War machine never fought with ironman in those movies. Maybe Iron patriot in endgame? I don't remember.

Ok I figured it out. That is Mark 46 and War Machine from CA:Civil War . Although the base screams age of ultron, the armor doesn't fit.

Ok I figured it out. That is Mark 46 and War Machine from CA:Civil War . Although the base screams age of ultron, the armor doesn't fit.

Ahhh, you're probably right. Would still prefer if it were a IM2 set, though.

It could be War Machine, but the lack of an outline for the arc makes me feel like it could be another character. Beats me!

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
IRON MARK 44 1/4 STATUE COMING SOON...

We're please to share with you an early look at the 1/4 Scale Iron Man Mark 44 Statue!
The much anticipated Hulkbuster will be available for pre-order during Wonder Festival!

emorRw8.jpg

LnQZ8lP.jpg

y2dbsEI.jpg

VuDcLWz.jpg

FneVJDT.jpg

x6f9aS8.jpg

x5VxKei.jpg

z2FpyOv.jpg

TlUJdDa.jpg

9ezt2JF.jpg

0tIsdr3.jpg

09CaxaE.jpg