Queen Studios: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Mark 43 (1:4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
aYHdRfX.jpg

RxQENeu.jpg

Thread for the Iron Man Mark 44 (Hulkbuster) HERE

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Hey guys, we know many of you are a big fans of Iron man, and we'e glad to share with you an early look at the 1/4 Scale Iron Man Mark 43.

eby3X0y.jpg

0ESfBKL.jpg

UsXoiNZ.jpg

6wkOvDQ.jpg

BrpWHpy.jpg

Any general dimensions on this? I'm guessing 20-23" high? 12-15" depth width? I'd like to pre-order, but I want to make sure it fits in my display.

They need to add arc reactor details like this hot toy. I don't like this white film. Makes it look very cheap.
58C3D60B-6513-4127-9F73-911D41C65649.jpeg

My only disappointment with this piece is that the pose is almost exactly the same as the 1/4 Imaginarium Arts MK 43. The bases are obviously different, but I can't get over how similar the poses are.

My only disappointment with this piece is that the pose is almost exactly the same as the 1/4 Imaginarium Arts MK 43. The bases are obviously different, but I can't get over how similar the poses are.
Do you own that piece? If not, I have no issues with queen 'borrowing' poses as I think there's only so many positions you can put IM in

Do you own that piece? If not, I have no issues with queen 'borrowing' poses as I think there's only so many positions you can put IM in
I do own the piece. It was my first statue, so I almost don't want to part with it but at the same time I'm debating whether or not to go all in with the QS set. It's the Hulkbuster's price that has me on the fence the most.

Back