Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek the Next Generation TNG Worf and Data !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sculpts on both have improved considerably from the first prototypes. I also think Worf's head looks undersized. Data so far looks great. If I have any issue with their Data, I think the hair should be a darker color.

Last edited:
I think Worf's neck might be a little long. Up close head size looks ok but far away it does look a little tiny. The sculpt looks good.

Yeah Worfs head is def small. Dara's irises are too large I think and not yellow enough.

Been watching this thread, and I'm very impressed how there seems to be a feedback loop between the community and QMX.

Lots of great feedback, from Worf's hair to Data's neck/face.

I ordered the Picard, and will likely order Data when it's ready.

I'm hoping for a TNG captains chair, too.

Worf looks great. I agree its the giraffe neck making the head look too small. Very impressed by Data, and also concur with the post above, his pupils are too big and the irises not yellow enough. These (easily fixable by qmx) nits aside, Bring 'em on!

Has this line died? I’d love to snag Picard while he’s cheap if this line is going to continue

Back