Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek the Next Generation TNG Worf and Data !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star Puffs

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Worf and Data confirmed by post on QMx FaceBook page.

13690932_1789985801247818_1537835355531604479_o.jpg
13700092_1789985917914473_4436996157421091432_n.jpg
13710712_1789986084581123_6505416403791247647_o.jpg
13697234_1789986271247771_5046388316482437704_n.jpg

I agree the tailoring needs tweaked, and I still think Command Red needs to be redder, but lovely job on Worf's sash.

Last edited:
Well damn. I just posted yesterday I think that Worf and Data would be the next two TNG guys I would go after. Pretty shocking that QMX are going this deep into Star Trek. As a franchise, it seems to always have trouble getting collectibles to sell. But I'm not complaining!

No, this is an amazing time to be a Star Trek collector. About bloody time too!

I want QMX to do very well in this market. Hot Toys needs some stiff competition. And we collectors deserve more than Marvel, DC, and SW.

Worf looks like an early prototype. That Baldric on Worf however looks F'n amazing! I was wondering how'd they'd make that in scale, and they chose the most accurate and difficult route!
Data looks okay, and Picard looks pretty good there, but we need better pics.

Understanding that these are prototypes, both figures have a way to go with the likenesses and tailoring. Still very excited to see these figures, and Worf's version two Baldric is brilliant!

Worf's sash looks great. But he looks a bit thin. Would love to see a batleth and mekleth too.

Worf actually looks a bit better in those two new pics, and I don't mind the hair so much. Still a ways to go.
Data's head sculpt is pretty close, but needs a better paint job IMO.

Worf's sash looks great. But he looks a bit thin. Would love to see a batleth and mekleth too.

It'd be a crime not to include those two! I don't plan on displaying Worf with anything else!

When these going to final production, figure height will need to be correct as Worf is a good 4" taller than Data and Picard.

Just not blowing my skirt up, and that's a shame. It's like they put 10x more care and effort into the TOS line. Those Wrath of Khan uniforms are stellar.

Picard and data for sure. Worf is a hard pass unless they make some improvements and get rid of the Barbie hair.

QMX now looks as committed to Trek as Star Ace does to Harry Potter. I may now have to get off the sidelines on these and start dipping in. I think I'll do Kirk and Spock from the original show, all 3 of these and maybe Pine and Quinto Kirk/Spock.

I think Worf's hair is a little...messy right now but the sculpt is great and I think Data's sculpt needs work. Picard is decent but could be better.

If you think the head sculpt and or uniform need work please post comparison pics with screenshots and let us know what you think needs tweaking.

It will be interesting to see some comparisons. I know when something looks off with a sculpt, but rarely have any idea why. There's some clever people in these threads that can always pinpoint and Photoshop the images.

The Data one just looks a bit hard-faced and wide-eyed/staring to me.

:lol I told you I was bad at explaining.

I know he's a robot/android so he tends to be a bit emotionless. I just know that there's something not quite right with his eyes, but I'll leave the experts to weigh in and watch with interest :duff

perhaps there's a 1/6 emotion chip/circuit they could activate in the figure.

Back