Pure Arts Geralt on Throne The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine 1/4th Scale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Code

BANNED
Reaction score
Tw3_Blood_and_Wine_cover_art (1).jpeg
271654309_6747851298623466_487573340801268086_n.png

I've never owned a PureArts statue but just from looking at their work I have no doubt this will be a fantastic piece. And they based it on one of the best expansions from any video game? Smart choice.

Looks like this is finally going up for pre-order tomorrow!!!
Can't wait to see it in full - the email states that it is "Available in 2 scales" which is interesting.
Either they are going to do the full statue as both 1/4 and maybe 1/6 pieces - or the two "scales" might be them referring to the piece coming as either Geralt on the throne alone or Geralt on throne WITH Detlaff.
In any case I am very excited!
1661264503755.png

He's available for preorder, it's everything I have dreamed about and more, but too expensive for my wallet especially with additional fees it will cost over 2K for me,as I live in the middle of nowhere, preordered 1/6 bc I'm poor lol still better than nothing.

1/4

1,799.00 USD​

1/6

439.00 USD​

2022-08-24 (2).png

Last edited:
That is absolutely stunning - beyond what I imagined....
No question its too expensive for me... but I am SO tempted to sell some stuff to get him.

That is absolutely stunning - beyond what I imagined....
No question its too expensive for me... but I am SO tempted to sell some stuff to get him.
If you have that option,I'd say do it. I live overseas and even if I try to sell some stuff shipping gonna cost so much won't make any sense in the end. I have preordered 1/6 and accepted my destiny lol Also I truly love the blood details on 1/6,at first I thought they were identical but they aren't. My collection is 1/6 anyway so I'm very happy and excited. Also thanks to Pure Arts for giving us THE OPTIONS

Pre-ordered the 1/4 scale even though I don't currently know where I'm going to fit it. Might have to buy my first moducase unit to put it in...

That is absolutely bonkers.
I salute the crazy people that take the plunge and get this epic piece!

He looks so good!!! Seems they slightly altered sculpt and his hair, looks amazing now. My peasant ass is excited for 1/6!!!
1704288028668.png

1704289552277.png

1704289671548.png

Last edited:
Back