Action Figure Pure Arts- Cyberpunk 2077 V (Male) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bike looks cool, but man, 1/6 sculpts have gotten so stale (even HT tier quality) with their blank, expressionless faces. People complain about lack of articulation on figures, but what good are action poses when the heads all have vacant expressions?

Bike looks cool, but man, 1/6 sculpts have gotten so stale (even HT tier quality) with their blank, expressionless faces. People complain about lack of articulation on figures, but what good are action poses when the heads all have vacant expressions?
Wish companies would start including 2 head sculpts, but then people would complain about price increases so you can’t really win.

0DC1E4B2-C130-413D-924F-7D38367C4E5F.jpeg

0C1853E7-F8FD-4E64-BF0B-6D0258905A4D.jpeg
She arrived yesterday! They kept pushing her release back even though it seemed like Pure Arts had them ready to ship at the end of summer.

I was a big fan of the game, played it all the way through from release day, but I haven’t gone back to it since. I really miss Night City so I absolutely love having V and the Yaiba, even if it’s not my in-game V and the Yaiba wasn’t my V’s preferred vehicle.

Short review: Great for fans, but the quality doesn’t match the price.

Less short, but still initial review:
Most of my 1/6th figure collection is from third party companies and I usually prefer original IPs. I’ve also never had a 1/6th scale bike, so I don’t have anything to compare the Yaiba to.

I think female V is a fine figure! I like her head sculpt and expression, but her hair style comes to a point at the front which keeps stabbing at her collar and jacket; it makes it hard for her to look right and down. Paint is clean but I think there could have done more to give her a little more pop.

The body has the articulation I expect; double joints at elbow and knees, but unfortunately no swivel at the thigh (maybe there is but her pants don’t allow that kind of turn). She has a seamless torso, which kind of gets in the way of forward crunch. She can stand on her own and balance in different poses.

Her outfit is nicely made and clean, though the thick collar piece is sculpted and feels a little off center, but it lights up! No working buttons or zippers, so the jacket won’t close. There is an interior lining in the jacket, but the faux-leather fabric is thinner than I expected which actually means it doesn’t interfere with posing her arms.
Her pants are more of a stretchy pleather fabric, which seems like it will stress if stretched for too long; no long term squatting poses.
Her boots are just sculpted hard black plastic; they’re a bit lacking.
Female V comes with a few extra hands (fists, clasping bike handles, cupping left hand, finger on the trigger right hand), but also gorilla arms (I think)! They’re not very impressive. The right arm is sort of exploded, like skin plates that pop a bit when she’s in beat’em up mode, but the affect in plastic comes across as kind of cheap.
The little drone from the game is also included, and it’s articulated in all six arms but it’s a bit smaller than I expected. It might not come with the single figure.

The Yaiba is big and looks beautiful! It’s got some metal parts so it’s got a good heft to it. The rear wheel is connected to the body of the bike only on one side, it’s a metal bar that connects it, but there’s the tiniest bit of wiggle because of the weight of the back wheel.

The handlebars swivel; the wheels are rubber and spin freely; headlights, taillights and tiny dash light upthere’s lots of decals and nice detailing, but I really wish it was MORE. I wish the front wheel could turn or, better yet, be connected to the handlebars; the suspension doesn’t squishand the on button for the light features is a bit flimsy.

Ultimately, I really like this set and that may be because I loved Cyberpunk 2077 and it’s also my first 1/6th bike. However it’s pretty hard to recommend the figure if value and quality are high priorities in your toy collecting standards.

Sorry, I didn’t take many photos! I just wanted to snap a couple quick ones to share but I’m hoping to put together a proper 1/6 diorama for her and other more sci-fi figures.

View attachment 547529
View attachment 547532She arrived yesterday! They kept pushing her release back even though it seemed like Pure Arts had them ready to ship at the end of summer.

I was a big fan of the game, played it all the way through from release day, but I haven’t gone back to it since. I really miss Night City so I absolutely love having V and the Yaiba, even if it’s not my in-game V and the Yaiba wasn’t my V’s preferred vehicle.

Short review: Great for fans, but the quality doesn’t match the price.

Less short, but still initial review:
Most of my 1/6th figure collection is from third party companies and I usually prefer original IPs. I’ve also never had a 1/6th scale bike, so I don’t have anything to compare the Yaiba to.

I think female V is a fine figure! I like her head sculpt and expression, but her hair style comes to a point at the front which keeps stabbing at her collar and jacket; it makes it hard for her to look right and down. Paint is clean but I think there could have done more to give her a little more pop.

The body has the articulation I expect; double joints at elbow and knees, but unfortunately no swivel at the thigh (maybe there is but her pants don’t allow that kind of turn). She has a seamless torso, which kind of gets in the way of forward crunch. She can stand on her own and balance in different poses.

Her outfit is nicely made and clean, though the thick collar piece is sculpted and feels a little off center, but it lights up! No working buttons or zippers, so the jacket won’t close. There is an interior lining in the jacket, but the faux-leather fabric is thinner than I expected which actually means it doesn’t interfere with posing her arms.
Her pants are more of a stretchy pleather fabric, which seems like it will stress if stretched for too long; no long term squatting poses.
Her boots are just sculpted hard black plastic; they’re a bit lacking.
Female V comes with a few extra hands (fists, clasping bike handles, cupping left hand, finger on the trigger right hand), but also gorilla arms (I think)! They’re not very impressive. The right arm is sort of exploded, like skin plates that pop a bit when she’s in beat’em up mode, but the affect in plastic comes across as kind of cheap.
The little drone from the game is also included, and it’s articulated in all six arms but it’s a bit smaller than I expected. It might not come with the single figure.

The Yaiba is big and looks beautiful! It’s got some metal parts so it’s got a good heft to it. The rear wheel is connected to the body of the bike only on one side, it’s a metal bar that connects it, but there’s the tiniest bit of wiggle because of the weight of the back wheel.

The handlebars swivel; the wheels are rubber and spin freely; headlights, taillights and tiny dash light upthere’s lots of decals and nice detailing, but I really wish it was MORE. I wish the front wheel could turn or, better yet, be connected to the handlebars; the suspension doesn’t squishand the on button for the light features is a bit flimsy.

Ultimately, I really like this set and that may be because I loved Cyberpunk 2077 and it’s also my first 1/6th bike. However it’s pretty hard to recommend the figure if value and quality are high priorities in your toy collecting standards.

Sorry, I didn’t take many photos! I just wanted to snap a couple quick ones to share but I’m hoping to put together a proper 1/6 diorama for her and other more sci-fi figures.
I have the Male V and the Bike ordered at BBTS, had forgotten about this set entirely.

Where did you get your set?

Nice.

That bike looks fantastic. I loved driving it on the game. Thanks for sharing and reminding me I had this set ordered lol. Can't wait to get mine.
I definitely have my criticisms, but it’s a lovely piece with V just perched on top. I’m real glad I ordered it.
It takes up a bit of space, of which I’m quickly running out but it’s one of the few 1/6th figures I’ll be keeping out of storage.

Back