PT Studios 1:6 FULL METAL T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you need to reconsider how you spend that money if you think 4K for a metal toy is worth it. I don’t care who you are, that’s beyond ridiculous. Arnold himself wouldn’t pay that much for that. :lol
You act like you know me personally and I ALWAYS throw around money like that.
I'm no completionist, or anything for the matter. I always, ever, only buy the characters important to me, never a full line.

Only times I double dipped on 1/6 is on the MMS136 and 238, cause I wanted that representation and even those second ones I waited years for, cause I didn't want to pay for price. Plus I don't drink, I don't go partying, don't do drugs, gaming...gambling...nothing.

With that being said: I still don't get why it's your problem...DAD!
Might get your priorities straight, to put your nose into other peoples decisions.

A metal toy to you is something valuable to him..it's not a hard concept to grasp

And the word "toy" in there should be considered a crime in itself.
If you can't cherrish the craftsmanship in this and also itself as an COLLECTIBLE (I believe this is still a collectors board, is it not?), then maybe...just maybe...you're wrong here and I say that with the utmost regard for your post count.

Then again maybe your just a pot stirrer, Snoop.

I followed this from the beginning. If it had been a T1, I might have gone for it. $4k is a ton of money but I bet some people would now be willing to drop $8k to get one of the 10. Great investment for whoever got one unless someone copies it and makes a bunch.

I followed this from the beginning. If it had been a T1, I might have gone for it. $4k is a ton of money but I bet some people would now be willing to drop $8k to get one of the 10. Great investment for whoever got one unless someone copies it and makes a bunch.

I absolutely wouldn't. 4000 is rough...real rough, but it's worth it, cause getting the tolerances right for it to be able to hold poses like that is a damn fine accomplishment. There are companies out there that can't get those tolerances right on way bigger and roughe things. So what he have here is a realistic price/outcome/quality ratio. But 8000? No.

You act like you know me personally and I ALWAYS throw around money like that.
I'm no completionist, or anything for the matter. I always, ever, only buy the characters important to me, never a full line.

Only times I double dipped on 1/6 is on the MMS136 and 238, cause I wanted that representation and even those second ones I waited years for, cause I didn't want to pay for price. Plus I don't drink, I don't go partying, don't do drugs, gaming...gambling...nothing.

With that being said: I still don't get why it's your problem...DAD!
Might get your priorities straight, to put your nose into other peoples decisions.

You literally ask in your first post of this thread “is it worth it?” And “what is everyone’s thoughts?” If you didn’t want people’s opinions why did you ever start this thread to begin with? :huh

You can call it whatever you want, whatever helps you justify it, but at the end of the day it’s a 1/6 metal toy, calling it that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the craftsmanship and hard work that went into it.

With that being said, it’s still and will never be worth 4K. That is absolutely ridiculous no matter which way you try and put it. Now, go to your room SON, you’ve lost your computer privileges. :lol

EndoSickness did ask for opinions on value, but the thread seems to have turned a bit heated and personal.

Time to take it down a notch.

:bat2:

:)
What? Things getting heated here at Collector Freaks?!? Say it ain't so! :monkey3

So, guys. Been a minute since there was a new thread from me.
Yesterday I read about this through Terminator Files, on Facebook:

View attachment 622225

The article is live, on TaoBao, but I don't know. Does someone own this, is it worth it, etc?
I'm currently actually thinking of huntin one down, cause it's a true grail and no one does a new 1:6 endo, which is a crying shame!

View attachment 622226View attachment 622227View attachment 622228View attachment 622229View attachment 622230View attachment 622231View attachment 622232View attachment 622233View attachment 622234View attachment 622235View attachment 622236View attachment 622237View attachment 622238View attachment 622239View attachment 622240View attachment 622241View attachment 622242View attachment 622243

Thoughts?

$4000 USD for a 1/6 Endoskeleton?
terminator 2 reaction s GIF

I wouldn't have gone for it at that price even if I'd known about it. That's not a statement from me of what it is or isn't worth - just I can't pay that much for a single item - unless perhaps I could guarantee myself that it was the only thing I'd buy for, like, 2 years or something - and I couldn't guarantee that at all.

I wouldn't have gone for it at that price even if I'd known about it. That's not a statement from me of what it is or isn't worth - just I can't pay that much for a single item - unless perhaps I could guarantee myself that it was the only thing I'd buy for, like, 2 years or something - and I couldn't guarantee that at all.
Just put up your hand and say "I swear I will not buy anything".

I can appreciate that, I just wish P1 would make their statues a bit smaller, especially for collector's with less space to display. Perhaps something they can consider for the future.

If this was 1/3, I'd pay 4k. I mean, a mint CM prob goes for 4k, so a fully metal endoskeleton at that price wouldn't be completely outrageous.

Back