PT Studios 1:6 FULL METAL T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, guys. Been a minute since there was a new thread from me.
Yesterday I read about this through Terminator Files, on Facebook:

PT-800.jpg

The article is live, on TaoBao, but I don't know. Does someone own this, is it worth it, etc?
I'm currently actually thinking of huntin one down, cause it's a true grail and no one does a new 1:6 endo, which is a crying shame!

PT-800_19.pngPT-800_18.pngPT-800_17.pngPT-800_16.pngPT-800_15.pngPT-800_14.pngPT-800_13.pngPT-800_12.pngPT-800_11.pngPT-800_10.pngPT-800_9.pngPT-800_8.pngPT-800_7.pngPT-800_6.pngPT-800_5.pngPT-800_4.pngPT-800_3.pngPT-800_2.png

Thoughts?

Attachments

• PT-800_1.png
    PT-800_1.png
    802.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No possible way it is worth it for anyone who isn't very wealthy, but looks amazing from what I can tell. Be nice if HT revisited this (full diecast?) at some point. They sadly only released wacky T-800 endo variants after the very earliest figures. Thankfully I have one of those original ones, but it is very lacking.

That’s an awful lot of money for a dust collector. Way beautiful looking but it should be priced under half of that at around $1750.00 not 4K. There’s no way it’s worth more than a vehicle which it’s priced at…

I don't know... people shell out almost a grand for a single custom made head sculpt...
I wouldn't dream of doing it either, but taking that into account, paying 4K for one of 10 hand-made, limited run figures doesn't seem so outlandish.
For people who have that kind of disposable income and are that invested in the character.

It's a pretty damn impressive figure and the video shows what it took to make it. It has more movable parts than Hot Toys was able to put in theirs and it is way more accurate than even the quarter scale Hot Toys, which just looks ridiculous if you are going for something prop and screen accurate. I would have loved to own one of these, but couldn't justify the price. And.... they were already sold out when I learned of them, so that helped me getting over the price.

If these guys could sell their hard work to Hot Toys, so they can do an updated version, that would be cool. But I kinda doubt Hot Toys would be interested in that.

It's a pretty damn impressive figure and the video shows what it took to make it. It has more movable parts than Hot Toys was able to put in theirs and it is way more accurate than even the quarter scale Hot Toys, which just looks ridiculous if you are going for something prop and screen accurate. I would have loved to own one of these, but couldn't justify the price. And.... they were already sold out when I learned of them, so that helped me getting over the price.

If these guys could sell their hard work to Hot Toys, so they can do an updated version, that would be cool. But I kinda doubt Hot Toys would be interested in that.
If there ever will be a second run, I'm on!
My Genisys is cool for now, but that's it.

Back