Probe Droid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1667502918840.jpeg

Just not that impressive for $875.
It's the going rate for things like this. It does have a light up and sound feature, which it's closest competitor, MYC, didn't have. Both are priced similarly.
I'm looking at buying a Jedi training remote and that by itself, goes for $1000.

It's the going rate for things like this. It does have a light up and sound feature, which it's closest competitor, MYC, didn't have. Both are priced similarly.
I'm looking at buying a Jedi training remote and that by itself, goes for $1000.
I’m well aware of current prices, just not that impressed with this piece. The Fett & Hansicle is $775. Just underwhelming, I suppose.

They do have a comparison shot with the sixth scale for sense of size. Honestly I am impressed enough with my 1/6 that I don’t feel compelled by the premium format. This is the first time I have seen a statue and wish they did it even larger. 1/3 would be an impressive size.

AF79908F-09B1-44BB-8DC7-E595E45D56CC.jpeg

I’m well aware of current prices, just not that impressed with this piece. The Fett & Hansicle is $775. Just underwhelming, I suppose.
For a licensed piece, that's the going rate unfortunately. Apart from it floating on it's own power, it looks as good of a probe droid as I've seen in the prop community.

They do have a comparison shot with the sixth scale for sense of size. Honestly I am impressed enough with my 1/6 that I don’t feel compelled by the premium format. This is the first time I have seen a statue and wish they did it even larger. 1/3 would be an impressive size.

View attachment 606332
Add the snow base on the 1/6 and it looks even better

I recently got lucky and scored an MR training remote for $770 shipped. The deals are out there! Good luck if you haven't already found one!

I have the 1/6 and this just isn’t a big enough difference for me to double dip.

Looks awesome, own the 1/6 version. No room for this sadly.
Same.

At this scale though, I think they should have incorporated a remote in addition to the buttons on the top.While the features are nice to have, it's a bit clunky having to go up to it and physically access them.

I also wonder how viable it would be to hollow out the bottom half and make a simple gear system- maybe controlled with an Arduino board?- so that the top could could rotate in a short forward/reverse/forward motion?

Back