Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't even gotten an email from SC regarding the City Hunter wall art, which released over five months ago. Doubt those who ordered from them will be seeing this Big Chap until 2022.

Unfortunately, it seems that the issue with the right side of the closed mouth portrait (where the lip is detached from the tendons) seems to be present on all the production pieces. At least on the several that I've seen so far.

Obviously that's no problem for the open mouth portrait, which seems to have no issues, but it is disappointing that Prime 1 dropped the ball on QC in that area on such an expensive and prestige piece. Anybody expecting theirs to arrive soon should perhaps be ready to make their peace with that particular oversight.

Someone got theirs with a big dent in the top of the dome. Doh!
Either the guy has very bad luck with the pieces that have been sent to him or we can start preparing the rest ... I think it's incredible that after paying the amounts we pay, we have to be afraid of things like that. I hope mine comes in perfect condition but as the guy says, this already spoils the initial moment for which we have been waiting for 2 years!
thanks for the video!

Someone got theirs with a big dent in the top of the dome. Doh!
Yikes! That indeed is odd. Makes me wonder how thick the dome´s material is and what material actually. Does anyone know the material and stability of the Mamegyorai Big Chap? Many thanks.

Well shoot, where the heck is their City Hunter dropping?

EDIT: Messaged Shane. Said it should be in the next shipment as well.

Last edited:
This turned out remarkably well.

It's a shame the bust is apparently unstable. Roscoe0583 on YouTube mentioned that it wants to tip over due to the weight of the head and unusually tiny base (which may also be hollow). Might be worth sawing the base off and modeling an industrial-style base for it to match the look (and size) of the others. Either that or fixing it to the table with museum putty or something.

Back