Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have already convinced me but it seems they are sold out everywhere.
I couldn't imagine trying to find one atm. Cancelations are probably as good as it can get. I'd definitely check out Secret Compass and see if people are canceling any. And the other places like Spec Fiction.
Honestly this is the second Alien statue that p1 has done and they have completed knocked it out.

Last edited:
I couldn't imagine trying to find one atm. Cancelations are probably as close as it can get. I'd definitely check out Secret Compass and see if people are canceling any. And the other places like Spec Fiction.
Honestly this is the second Alien statue that p1 has done and they have completed knocked it out.
I have contacted both and neither has any available at the moment. Shane at secret compass said he will let me know if one becomes available.

This is killing me. I knew I should have pulled the trigger. I am more of a lurker on this board but seeing these photos have killed me...I need this.

Absolutely furious. After months of talking with Shane and telling him a might need time to pay the remainder of the order he "gave away" my DX.. This was after probably 2-3 times he reassured me they will hold it as long as communication was clear. We've had floods ect here in Australia so I went a few weeks without work which ate into savings. The invoice April 5th, emailed April 5th that I was about 1-2 weeks away.. I paid last night and just received an email saying I'm not getting it.

Furious.

Last edited:
I couldn't imagine trying to find one atm. Cancelations are probably as good as it can get. I'd definitely check out Secret Compass and see if people are canceling any. And the other places like Spec Fiction.

They did that Scorpian one as well, so three. That wasn't my cup of tea tbh, but production wise, all of their Aliens have been really impressive!

They did that Scorpian one as well, so three. That wasn't my cup of tea tbh, but production wise, all of their Aliens have been really impressive!
They did and that one is the only 1/4 Alien of theirs. It was well done but tbh I only collect from the first 3 films. I probably won't be doing the warrior sadly. The base won't fit my display and I'm currently investing in their Dune line. Now if they do a 1/3 Ripley I'll be 100% on board. Especially from the first film. With Jonsey in the box. And her all sweaty freaking tf out.

Absolutely furious. After months of talking with Shane and telling him a might need time to pay the remainder of the order he "gave away" my DX.. This was after probably 2-3 times he reassured me they will hold it as long as communication was clear. We've had floods ect here in Australia so I went a few weeks without week which ate into savings. The invoice April 5th, emailed April 5th that I was about 1-2 weeks away.. I paid last night and just received an email saying I'm not getting it.

Furious.
Did he say why he did this???

Absolutely furious. After months of talking with Shane and telling him a might need time to pay the remainder of the order he "gave away" my DX.. This was after probably 2-3 times he reassured me they will hold it as long as communication was clear. We've had floods ect here in Australia so I went a few weeks without week which ate into savings. The invoice April 5th, emailed April 5th that I was about 1-2 weeks away.. I paid last night and just received an email saying I'm not getting it.

Furious.
Ugh. That's got to be so frustrating. I wonder what was miscommunicated there.

Wouldn't be surprised if the system threw up a red flag and he forgot about the arrangement. I was automatically invoiced $999 for the City Hunter even though Shane applied a credit to it last year. Only after I emailed about that did the price come down.

Sounds like other collectors on here have had similar situations where they've had to do the legwork for SC.

They did and that one is the only 1/4 Alien of theirs. It was well done but tbh I only collect from the first 3 films. I probably won't be doing the warrior sadly. The base won't fit my display and I'm currently investing in their Dune line. Now if they do a 1/3 Ripley I'll be 100% on board. Especially from the first film. With Jonsey in the box. And her all sweaty freaking tf out.
That would be really awesome, to have a 1/3 scale Ripley as a companion piece for the big chap. Let's hope the blitzway 1/4 does well and they consider doing it.

I was thinking of Prime 1's warrior recently but have decided that I can't really afford another 2k statue, I'll have to settle with the cheaper sideshow one, although that's not cheap either.

Have many people here have ordered the P1 Warrior 1/3? Think it'll be as popular and become a sought after piece like the dog and big chap?

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if the system threw up a red flag and he forgot about the arrangement. I was automatically invoiced $999 for the City Hunter even though Shane applied a credit to it last year. Only after I emailed about that did the price come down.

Sounds like other collectors on here have had similar situations where they've had to do the legwork for SC.
That's pretty messed up on their part. Man, I'm so sorry. 😞

Have many people here have ordered the P1 Warrior 1/3? Think it'll be a popular and become a sought after piece like the dog and big chap?
I would be shocked if it ended up as sought after as the other two.

Honestly, for me the Warrior is my least favorite Xeno design...well except for the one with a anus for a mouth (Neomorph)

Ugh. That's got to be so frustrating. I wonder what was miscommunicated there.

Must've just forgotten. He has said he's going to try his best to get me one, though it's unlikely.

I have even told him I'll take a damaged one for a small discount if need be. I have a local repair guy who does wonders on repairing statues, so it's not a huge deal for me.

Yeah seems exactly what happened. I'm devastated. Considering I've had it in order for a good year it hurts knowing someone randomly got my statue (no offence to those who got lucky and got a cancelled order).

I would be shocked if it ended up as sought after as the other two.

Honestly, for me the Warrior is my least favorite Xeno design...well except for the one with a anus for a mouth (Neomorph)
yeah I shouldn't think so either, unless the ES is as low as big chaps. Have there been any updates/rumors on the edition sizes yet?

I know right, the neomorph wasn't my cup of tea.

Furious.
That is terrible. Hopefully he comes up with one for you.

Back