Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People think the mouth issue is only on the action pose and DX but not the museum pose?
Do they? I saw a ‘museum’ review video (attached) where although the lower jaw was in the right position the teeth paint job was pretty bad. The back teeth looked weirdly painted/glued together. I’m torn if I d rather the teeth/jaw were slightly more open and not painted together or not? Such a shame if the teeth are messed up as it’s such a great statue.

Attachments

• 2D1C1DE9-8046-4143-B7B6-CF39887100FE.jpeg
    2D1C1DE9-8046-4143-B7B6-CF39887100FE.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 103
Although it should come perfectly painted, I prefer an issue with the paintjob than with the jaw glued badly…

Last edited:
If I had to guess, I'd say middle to end of November. For me, pieces from them with economy shipping has been taking 2 months, once it ships. But they also take a long time to ship economy orders out as they wait for a full container which is usually closer to the end of the month. So likely around Thanksgiving is a good bet.

If I had to guess, I'd say middle to end of November. For me, pieces from them with economy shipping has been taking 2 months, once it ships. But they also take a long time to ship economy orders out as they wait for a full container which is usually closer to the end of the month. So likely around Thanksgiving is a good bet.
Same as me then Burtial…here in Spain my local seller said to me mid november…can’t wait!

Back