Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep posting Joern:)haha!! I like the back wall though…if you keep it in the box, will you win some cm?? I mean, for the ones who have limited place to displsy this, will to leave the wall inside the box be convenient? Thanks!!
The back wall is put on top of the end of the base (plugged in from above). You only will save about 5cm sideways because of the pipes...

Hey so i've decided i need the deluxe statue (even if i may need to remortgage the house to be able to afford it lol) but i'm based in UK. Does anyone have any tips where to order from? Prime 1 studios website is closed for waitlist.

Thanks in advance!

Do we know if the deluxe version has started arriving in the EU/UK? Also anyone have more photos of production pieces to see if they got the ‘closed mouth’ correct? 😬

Hi guys, please would someone mind confirming the height of the big chap in cm minus the base (action pose version)? Apologies if I have missed this in earlier posts. I know the total height is 88cm, I was just wondering what the height of the alien was minus the base. Thank you.

70cm seems a little underscaled for 1/3. If standing straight it'd be around 75cm versus 1/4 JH around 68cm.

1/3 JH would be around 80cm excluding the base, so taller than the big chap 1/3. But I'm pretty sure alien is taller than predator. Prime 1 scales are all over the place lol.

So the whole piece makes less than 88 cm ?
On dx and regular versions, the Alien is not fully standing but slightly hunched forward. the museum version is noticeable higher. May be that’s why it’s size is just 70-73cm. I would also like to know the total height of the base:)

I did some better measurements:

• 1/3 Prime 1 Big Chap: 74cm
  • 1/3 Mamegyorai Big Chap: 64cm (note: This one is still the biggest but because of its pose...it appears smaller)
  • 1/4 Sideshow Big Chap: 67cm
Thanks Joern!! And could you confirm then than from the top to the base is 88cm? Thanks a lot!!! Can’t wait to get mine…did you decide something avout the jaw? I hace seen in youtube that risco will get a replacement for his museum version (he has destroyed his statue…)

The prime1 big chap is non-scale though, hence not on Sideshow website. If they ever make a 1/3 Big Chap it could go on Sideshow just like their Predator.

Hi guys, please would someone mind confirming the height of the big chap in cm minus the base (action pose version)? Apologies if I have missed this in earlier posts. I know the total height is 88cm, I was just wondering what the height of the alien was minus the base. Thank you.
Total height here is 87cm...just measured.

Do we know if the deluxe version has started arriving in the EU/UK? Also anyone have more photos of production pieces to see if they got the ‘closed mouth’ correct? 😬

I got notification of imminent shipping but no confirmation yet. I'm probably going to ask them to hold my order though, pending further in-hand pics of the closed mouth. That flaw would bug the hell out of me if they're all like that.

I got notification of imminent shipping but no confirmation yet. I'm probably going to ask them to hold my order though, pending further in-hand pics of the closed mouth. That flaw would bug the hell out of me if they're all like that.
Same! That’s why I’m quite stressed and I ve ordered via a uk retailer so not quite sure where I stand if the mouth is dodgy.

That’s weird that there are not more in hand pics of this beauty…me too I want to know what is going on with the mouth issue…

Back