Prime1 Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6BB19C28-C30F-4B21-B57A-394BC9DB6DC8.jpg
Got some light action this part of the room needed it should I keep
Them or ditch the red and go white?

View attachment 507528
Got some light action this part of the room needed it should I keep
Them or ditch the red and go white?

I like the red with the chainsaw. I would keep it. I'm usually a white light guy for this stuff, but the red looks great. I suppose I am using blue light for my lego millennium falcon coffee table. Different colors of light can really accent a piece nicely.

I just got a tracking number, but it hasn't been picked up by UPS yet either. How long has yours said this?

I just got back on here because I checked tracking and it’s finally in transit and it says I should get it Friday!

I wanted to share a little side project I'm working on

Evil Dead 2 is one of my all time favorite movies, so when Prime1 came out with this statue I jumped on it. Like many I wasn't 100% on the Ash likeness, but its still such a cool overall display I went through with the order. I noticed they did re-do the sculpts and I think it did improve but I still wanted a different expression and feel. Then when I found out they offered the Deadite Ash only direct shipping from Japan, I decided to sculpt a new Ash and Deadite replacements heads. I'm also thinking of re-doing his arm? Ash wasn't buff, he was super lean

I'm not trying to take a dig at Prime1, I think they made a great statue. I just prefer a different Ash look and I was pretty bummed out I couldn't get that Deadite head. I'll share the final print masters once they are done. I get my statue this weekend, so I?m excited to see this thing in person!

I'm even toying with the idea of making a silicone head too for it

Ash-WIP.jpgDeadite-WIP.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to share a little side project I'm working on

Evil Dead 2 is one of my all time favorite movies, so when Prime1 came out with this statue I jumped on it. Like many I wasn't 100% on the Ash likeness, but its still such a cool overall display I went through with the order. I noticed they did re-do the sculpts and I think it did improve but I still wanted a different expression and feel. Then when I found out they offered the Deadite Ash only direct shipping from Japan, I decided to sculpt a new Ash and Deadite replacements heads. I'm also thinking of re-doing his arm? Ash wasn't buff, he was super lean

I'm not trying to take a dig at Prime1, I think they made a great statue. I just prefer a different Ash look and I was pretty bummed out I couldn't get that Deadite head. I'll share the final print masters once they are done. I get my statue this weekend, so I?m excited to see this thing in person!

I'm even toying with the idea of making a silicone head too for it

View attachment 507834View attachment 507833

Interesting! Looks good I’d like to see what you come up with!

AWESOME!!!!!! When did you order yours? about two months ago?

I ordered direct from prime 1 when they announced the deadite headsculpt I’m not sure when exactly but it was a while and a half ago it was just delivered too so I’ll have pics up later tonight when I get joke from work!

I ordered direct from prime 1 when they announced the deadite headsculpt I’m not sure when exactly but it was a while and a half ago it was just delivered too so I’ll have pics up later tonight when I get joke from work!

Congrats!!! Mine says "shipment ready for ups". I'm thinking that it will show up on the ups website when it gets off the boat and reaches usa. That might be a few months for me. I'm fine waiting. The alternative shipping option is $$$ as you know. :)

So it’s here lol holy crap I hope you have some time cut out to assemble this monster it’s insanely huge extremely non photogenic but in hand it’s fantastic and one hell of a centerpiece. Mine came with a broken chainsaw harness hook and I have my gripes for sure the instructions are backwards assemble the back first then Ash I have a paint smear on his pants and some paint bleed on the base. But as a whole it’s crazy and I love it. I have to get another buddy to come over and help me lift the acrylic over the top of it so I’m waiting to do that once I get my new harness in which who knows how long that will be. Grab a cold drink and some down time it’s the biggest pain in the ass to assemble 86128DD7-4639-45D5-AD4F-00530A1DF12A.jpgFF8A301C-6237-4549-B3EB-8610F2614200.jpgC5EBB35A-2CF7-431A-8CB3-1D4BBBB3FFF5.jpg12CA5401-D1DE-4C0E-ADA5-B3F08DB0963E.jpg54237516-A555-4883-92A6-367ACFA2C831.jpg

These are just quick phone pictures I’m not a photographer I know there is so much to this statue detail is unlike anything I’ve ever seen it’s a full 360 degrees piece that needs a proper review but I’m a huge fan of it

This was a movie, I saw when I was a kid. I would go to my buddies and his dad loved horror. In the early 80's his dad was so cool to us. This was my first horror movie I saw was evil dead two. Statue looks good. I wish it resembled Ash more. Paint looks a bit lacking on the face and Ash is buff LOL. But other than that wow. Was Ash that buff? Is this evil dead one or two? Oh NM it is two. I liked the new movie too. Well, I would have to see it in person to really see it. But it definitely resembles Ash. But a tad off. But still cool. Paint just looks a little plain. But again, I didn't buy it because that damn thing is to big. The detail on the cabin is sick and that old lady. The hand lol! The chain. The moose. Damn, everything else is dead on.

Thanks for the pictures Madball!!!! Henrietta looks ridiculous. Really good. I'm a big fan of this statue as well. I like the closed mouth portrait the best, but I like the picture you took of the other sculpt. You did a good job of showing the detail in the sculpt. Other pictures make it look totally covered up by the paint application. Glad to see the detail is there. This thing is a beauty, and I'm amazed that this came out and we can get this. Been waiting years for something good, and this is well beyond "good" imo. There are always going to be little nitpicks here and there.

Thanks for the pictures Madball!!!! Henrietta looks ridiculous. Really good. I'm a big fan of this statue as well. I like the closed mouth portrait the best, but I like the picture you took of the other sculpt. You did a good job of showing the detail in the sculpt. Other pictures make it look totally covered up by the paint application. Glad to see the detail is there. This thing is a beauty, and I'm amazed that this came out and we can get this. Been waiting years for something good, and this is well beyond "good" imo. There are always going to be little nitpicks here and there.

Thanks! Henrietta, the severed hand, and deer head are my favorites and they aren’t even the focal point! Really happy with the sculpts on these heads and the paint is great too I just wish my harness wasn’t broken I can live with all the other tiny nitpicks. But I agree to have something this massive and detailed from evil dead 2 is not something that ever comes around I can’t believe they made this and all the Easter eggs in this as well it literally has everything that you’d want in one statue of you had to cram it all into one display. You are going to love it no wonder it took so long this thing is like 5 statues in one and big time detail totally unique I love it more the second day it’s growing on me big time and I already loved it. You’ll see more and more as you look at it I got up this morning like a kid at Christmas grabbed a cup of coffee and just starred at it it’s so great

These are just quick phone pictures I?m not a photographer I know there is so much to this statue detail is unlike anything I?ve ever seen it?s a full 360 degrees piece that needs a proper review but I?m a huge fan of it
Congrats buddy! It's beautiful [emoji2]

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

I got mine in too...it's massive and heavy, and nearly impossible to get pics of. I'll post some pics soon. Review should be up tomorrow.

Back