Prime1 Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added some Necronomicon pages and the "a farewell to arms" book cover
46d52aa8f5bf9a2befacfea21419f860.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

Ok. It was in the section that was just *covered* by a flat piece of styrofoam. NOT in the section with the back of the diorama. My bad. I was half right (or wrong). It's in the section with the wooden window parts and the outfit. It was hard to find for me as well.

No sweat, found it just when I was gonna pack it all up, and put the boxes away. Don`t search for anything when you`re not calm:lol was under those smaller foam pieces, may have messed around with those and made it worse for me to find it. Not everyday I get a statue in multiple boxes.

Just my luck that Ash's leg and one of the deer antlers came broken. I really don't want to go through a claim. I've got his leg set with JB weld and am letting that cure for 24 hours. Need to see what I can do about the antler .

Bummer! I'm sorry man. I have heard that P1 can take forever getting you replacement parts. But luckily I have never had to deal with that from them.

Not sure Prime 1 intended the shotgun arm to be posed like this, but it actually works ok.
69d519282d8eb4370a427b55da0594df.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

Back