Statue Prime 1: - Wonder Woman - Rebirth (Artgerm) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
MIJ3Gub.png

Wn14KKJ.png

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1: - Wonder Woman (Artgerm)

Fabok is better then this one imo but i sort of have to see more-im sure some people will prefer this right off that bat being artgerm. Also, If you have p1 red sonja on order you may want to go in this direction simply because the fabok ww has a very similar pose and base. For me i can never have enough hot chicks slaying snake like creatures so id make room for both- i actually dont have rs on po i was tempted a few times but now this fabok line is out its a definite no go on her i need the space for all that line

Re: Prime 1: - Wonder Woman (Artgerm)

Thanks to NorthernLadMSP for this couple of screenshots:

gYc6vZf.jpg

EzJT2Tn.jpg

I'm not a fan of the cutesie poses the females keep getting done in, it's like they're simply tracing the poses from modelling catalogues.

The face is gorgeous. But prefer the body and concept of the Fabok piece. If only I could swap the heads.

This is gorgeous! Yea, the eyebrows could use a little bit of work ...but looks great nonetheless.

i'm torn over this piece. ome days i think it looks great and some day i think it looks off. really wish that cape would have been sculpted. think it would have made a huge positive difference.

I'm one of those who likes fabric capes so I don't have a problem with that, and the sculpt looks nice, am just a bit sick of the smoke/steam/rock bases, I would have preferred maybe a flying/hovering pose, and those big blue eyebrows look silly to me

Those pics from Leo ...Wow! They just show how good this piece is. Freakin gorgeous.

Back