Statue Prime 1: Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous looking statue, but I'm still struggling to see the likeness to Lynda Carter.
That's where I was.

The IG video Shoo posted changed my mind. There are multiple angles, left to right and up and down, where I think the likeness comes through.

Could it be made even stronger? Sure. But I see it well enough to where that isn't my primary sticking point anymore.

RQ8Zxgh.jpg

Fantastic! I wonder if it’ll actually release this December. That’s a pretty fast turnaround unless the Edition size is 300 or something. This is one time I wouldn‘t mind it getting pushed back because December is usually a pretty expensive month with the usual Holiday spending and all.

I preordered from the Prime 1 studio store because i thought it was the only way to get the bonus version. It cost $1299 plus $131.00 standard shipping to Canada. Hopefully there won't be any issues.

Considering that the statue is split at the waist, that leaves hope that may even throw in a fabric skirt that can go over her bottoms. If not, it still leaves it open for getting a custom skirt made.

I haven't bought a statue in probably 6 years but i don't think i can pass on this one. I watched every episode of her show when i was kid.

It's boss af but too expensive for my blood. I'll stick with my Tweeterheads. I do wish this was closer to Blitzway pricing.

Well, I've given up hope on a Hot Toys of her. Really wish they'd find room to follow more of this stuff, like some of the Batman villains and the car that never materialized.

$1300 is more than I wanted to pay, but this seems like it's going to be the top of the line for the foreseeable future.

This is an incredible statue. All I can think of is pairing this up with a Adam West Batman and a Lou Ferrigno Hulk and that is my childhood trifecta. Price is the only thing holding me back at the moment.

Love this! Talk about a nostalgia piece! The resemblance is very close ...and that body sculpt ...holy cow!

Back