Statue Prime 1: Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
zDh2GBs.png

BKUW5w0.png

Sh is just flipping her hair back, every woman with long hair does that. The portrait is like 16 yo Lynda which I like it

Enviado desde mi Note10 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Sh is just flipping her hair back, every woman with long hair does that. The portrait is like 16 yo Lynda which I like it

Enviado desde mi Note10 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Add another 10 years to that please lol and yeah I know, just don't need a statue of that pose

This is Wow! I love that it’s a Blitzway collaboration. Blitzway’s Marilyns are some of the most Wow pieces so I know it’ll turn out great. I just need to know the scale.

Looks really good, not interessted in Lynda Carter but Prime 1 makes a really good job on this. Which scale 1/3rd or 1/4th scale?

Prime 1 Studio said:
A collaboration with @blitzway, here is Museum Masterline Wonder Woman (1975) in 1:3 Scale Statue revealed at the Next Level Showcase 2!

NXZHuo6.jpg

Good effort-but.

If the face were longer, it would improve the likeness.

With everything else still being the same, that alteration would also make the neck not appear so unnaturally long from certain angles.

One thing the sculptor did improve upon the original (IMO) Is Lynda's hair. This is a later season photo when her hair was a sprayed into a big helmet.
Nice flow and shape to it on the sculpt.

I've only just noticed the detail on the bewbs- which sounds pervy but it really looks nice lol very good detail

Good effort-but.

If the face were longer, it would improve the likeness.

With everything else still being the same, that alteration would also make the neck not appear so unnaturally long from certain angles.

One thing the sculptor did improve upon the original (IMO) Is Lynda's hair. This is a later season photo when her hair was a sprayed into a big helmet.
Nice flow and shape to it on the sculpt.

I think we're really nitpicking now as the face looks great to me, now you've pointed out the long neck I can't unsee that though

I thought it was a real picture in the thumbnail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back