Statue Prime 1 Tusk Predator 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Tusk Predator statue

Going to have to get this. It’s going to be an expensive year...

Going to have to get this. It’s going to be an expensive year...

While I'm mainly into Movie related Preds. The more I look at these two, the more I like them for what they are. IF the price is right, I might be tempted....

Via Kelvin on FB

FB_IMG_1537506145010.jpg
FB_IMG_1537506149812.jpg
FB_IMG_1537506152304.jpg
FB_IMG_1537506154690.jpg
FB_IMG_1537506157099.jpg
FB_IMG_1537506160394.jpg

I'm not sure those images are doing this a huge service. But I quite like this one overall....

All of those look so sweet. Might have to rethink current preorders to make space for these. Anymore information regarding these awesome statues?? I am glad they are thinking outside the box and releasing kenner inspired versions. Now imagine a Night Storm or clan leader predator statue from Prime 1.. That would be jaw dropping ;)

I like this, the details are a bit soft.
The base is so ****ing idiotically big I'm passing on it because of that. I don't have 1.3m high shelf space to accommodate for stoopid.

I’m really not liking the face on this. For some reason it looks like that paint app is pretty bad, especially around and on the eyes. Maybe they’re bad photos?

I love this statue and really want to buy it. The lights, intensity, and details on the predator are sick.

The Cracked Tusk Predator is awesome. I want this one but the base (and price) is making me hesitate.

That base is too big and not much going on with it (very plain). Its detailed and I like the Giger Elements but it takes up much of the statue. I'd really like to see an alien corpse on it and the predator is leaping for a sneak attack to make another kill. If you're going to have a dynamic predator, add a crazy base to it. Or better yet, make that base much smaller to reduce the price.

I love this statue and really want to buy it. The lights, intensity, and details on the predator are sick.

The Cracked Tusk Predator is awesome. I want this one but the base (and price) is making me hesitate.

That base is too big and not much going on with it (very plain). Its detailed and I like the Giger Elements but it takes up much of the statue. I'd really like to see an alien corpse on it and the predator is leaping for a sneak attack to make another kill. If you're going to have a dynamic predator, add a crazy base to it. Or better yet, make that base much smaller to reduce the price.

I have a feeling this is going to be available for awhile. I recommend waiting until the next wonderfest to see if the P1 is revealed and allow time for the other preds to go up for PO.

I have a feeling this is going to be available for awhile. I recommend waiting until the next wonderfest to see if the P1 is revealed and allow time for the other preds to go up for PO.

Pros and cons. Ordering it early from P1 has cheaper flex payments.

But what you say makes sense. There are many other predators I like more

1. Jungle Hunter
2. Wolf
3. Celtic
4. Scar
5. Scarface
6. Clan Leader

Back