Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't pay attention to the mask when the painter is working on it on the video. Wow. It won't be true 1/3 scaled than. Looks oversized which is not a problem but I am a little scared about the price now. I hope it won't be a lot more than their assasin predator. I think it will be around 2200 $. We will see soon.

Prime 1 scale is just weird. 1/4 is more like 1/3 scale and 1/3 scale is like 1/2 scale.

everyday.jpg

Honestly I really like this statue and I do believe every statue will have it’s pro’s and con’s. Despite being a chubby preddy I do like the overall design. Masked portrait is a must for me so adding the original ‘Gort’ design is a huge plus. So if this guy goes live with pre orders soon when will the P2 follow maybe this year??

Honestly I really like this statue and I do believe every statue will have it’s pro’s and con’s. Despite being a chubby preddy I do like the overall design. Masked portrait is a must for me so adding the original ‘Gort’ design is a huge plus. So if this guy goes live with pre orders soon when will the P2 follow maybe this year??
I'd guess we'll see the P2 in the third Next Level Showcase video in Q4 this year. Maybe they'll show it earlier, but I doubt it with all the other Alien and Predator stuff that's been coming out.

^^^ Yeah and honestly people’s wallets won’t mind a breather between the two…

So a few months of wait lingering upon us?? I’ve checked all available videos about this guy and realized we get at least four different portraits and that classic mask for display purposes resting on the floor will most probably be exclusive with extra portraits. Will be interesting to see if it gets any extra swap out hands and any other extras. It’s just a glimpse but I really like the closed mouth portait the mandibles seem not to be completely closed like on my NECA 1/4 scale Predator.

Want to see the pics, but need to see the price. That will likely be a better indicator of what we can expect.

If this thing costs $3K and comes out looking like Big Game...

357a09b42c3c78616e944706bb6d729f.gif

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, as the format of this forum has n

Hey greygoose, how did you post the emogi icon next to your post? [ i ask, as the format of the forum has changed, and i'm not sure how to post emogi icons now].Cheers!
Go to the three dots next to the insert image icon. The original smilies are in there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622_200136.jpg
    Screenshot_20210622_200136.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 22
I am expecting deluxe will exceed 3K mark… Not long until we find out… Watched pretty sum of Big Game reviews and I find all Classic mask visors to be almost the same grey color as the mask itself. On this 1/3 visor looks much better with dark shine to it…

For $3K it needs to be flawless.
I hope this isn't a tall order. I'd settle for excellent, which the Big Game isn't IMO.

Maybe the price tag, size, and movie license will make this one a surer thing. At least then no one can use the excuse that it's a comic book design to justify poor paint apps.

Back