Statue Prime 1: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the PO only though P1s site or is sideshow selling it as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unlikely sideshow will be getting this, but as you live in the USA, your best bet would be Secret Compass Collectables, who are based in the USA, and are certified Prime 1 Studios dealers.......:)

Unlikely sideshow will be getting this, but as you live in the USA, your best bet would be Secret Compass Collectables, who are based in the USA, and are certified Prime 1 Studios dealers.......:)

I’m not so sure about that. It might just take some time, but then again they already have the HZD Aloy & Stalker on the Sideshow website.

Exactly, it looks like Bale?s stunt double or an extremely well done comic con cosplayer.

Queen studios looks much better and they are now doing a 1:2 scale one.

Never thought we would have competition for this at 1/2 scale! I am waiting on QS before I decide which one I am getting.

I hate the look of the dark knight rises cowl, its not really prime 1?s fault its an ugly ****ing cowl. This is why i bought the queen studios version because i much prefer the dark knight movie cowl over rises. The rises cowl has big bug Looking eyes and the shape isnt nearly as sleek as tdk version, no matter how wells its sculpted or done it looks toyish due to those pronounced features. Like a big ****ing cheap ass jakks toy. If youbtake away ones abillity to feel the items and from a certain distance youd be hard oressed to see a difference between the prime 1 statue ans the jakks toy, which again is a failure of the overall look of the rises costume esp the cowl. Also the prime one statues m mid section looks weird its hard to explain but something is noticeably off, he body and posee looks perfect in the Queen studios version. Even if the cowl isnt perfect on the qs its based on tdk and not rises it still looks much better by default

My biggest issue, surprisingly is how prime 1 insists on posing the arms. It makes the entire piece look so stiff and unrealistic and it only looks good from one specific angle, but of course the give you the choice of displaying at multiple angles and I don't think it works at all. Pull his arms back (yes I know actors sometimes really pose like that) and it improves the piece quite a bit. Then you can work on the mouth sculpts and everything else.

I hate the look of the dark knight rises cowl, its not really prime 1?s fault its an ugly ****ing cowl. This is why i bought the queen studios version because i much prefer the dark knight movie cowl over rises. The rises cowl has big bug Looking eyes and the shape isnt nearly as sleek as tdk version, no matter how wells its sculpted or done it looks toyish due to those pronounced features. Like a big ****ing cheap ass jakks toy. If youbtake away ones abillity to feel the items and from a certain distance youd be hard oressed to see a difference between the prime 1 statue ans the jakks toy, which again is a failure of the overall look of the rises costume esp the cowl. Also the prime one statues m mid section looks weird its hard to explain but something is noticeably off, he body and posee looks perfect in the Queen studios version. Even if the cowl isnt perfect on the qs its based on tdk and not rises it still looks much better by default

dude is the same cowl

This was on sale during Black Friday at Sideshow and I missed it. Any photos from new owners?

If anyone is looking to get rid of it, lmk. Will probably sell off my 1/2 Joker if no luck.

Back