Statue Prime 1: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 Studio said:
“It’s not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me.”
The Dark Knight Batman 1:2 Scale statue Behind the scenes

JR40Ayj.jpg

Since SS is carrying P1 Pre Orders again anyone know if they will offer 1/2 Bale Bats?

I don’t think anyone here can answer that question.

Recently they put up something like 17 Prime 1 pieces, since the March 2019 stoppage. Many of them just variations for the same statue.

And those 17 pieces represent only a small percentage of the approximate 151 pieces that they’ve missed in the past year

Come on guys, the headsculpt on this one is just as awful as the third scale, not accurate. Not panther look, plain bad. I hope anybody is considering on buying this crap for your own sake

Hot Toys had better head sculpts on their 1/4 and 1/6 Dark Knight trilogy figures......:)

In all fairness we haven’t seen updated portrait or sculpt yet. Can’t judge anything until it’s revealed. Even then can’t say much until full released.

Prime 1 does listen to fans and make minor adjustments but i can't see them re doing a whole head sculpt.

Prime 1 does listen to fans and make minor adjustments but i can't see them re doing a whole head sculpt.

They did it with half scale WW. To Prime1 their half scale is the ultimate version and they want it to be the best as possible, so I hope they fix the headsculpt because the rest of the statue looks great

The prime 1 head original sculpt was horrible did not look like Gal at all. They do listen but don't always make major changes. Lets hope they fix this one maybe they might as other studios do.

I hope that too, I really want a half scale Bale Batman, but I won't spend that kind of money in something I'm not 100% happy with. IMO Prime1 fail more than they success when it comes to sculpt real life people. They never get it 100% spot on, sometimes they get close enough though.

I hope that too, I really want a half scale Bale Batman, but I won't spend that kind of money in something I'm not 100% happy with. IMO Prime1 fail more than they success when it comes to sculpt real life people. They never get it 100% spot on, sometimes they get close enough though.
Same can be said about their Michael Myers statue, as it's supposed to be from the 1978 Halloween movie, but looks nothing like it......:slap

Back