Statue Prime 1: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that once you start collecting 1/3 scale, you may not just get a few, but try to squeeze as many as you can in what little collecting space you have, so it can sometimes look just as cluttered as a 1/4 scale collection.

Yep it never ends does it lol

Well I'm really only interested in the Nolan Batman stuff.

Of course till they do something else I can live without...

Man, Bale's Likeness under this specific cowl is a ***** to get right, it seems.

Looks like an extremely good cos-player, but that's it.

MMZcMTp.jpg

Given the size of this Batman relative to the Joker, I’ll probably not get him as it looks like he’ll look small against my other 1/2 scales.

How much do you all think this will be?

Seeing that SSC now charges tax (unavoidable) - one has to look for another options as their shipping charges are made up ****.

Will this have an EX?

That sonar head has completely changed my perspective on this thing. I just hope it's not an EX accessory.

The $4 option at BBTS will make this an easy decision.

How much do you all think this will be?

Seeing that SSC now charges tax (unavoidable) - one has to look for another options as their shipping charges are made up ****.

Will this have an EX?

That sonar head has completely changed my perspective on this thing. I just hope it's not an EX accessory.

The $4 option at BBTS will make this an easy decision.

Bbts Jacks up the price to pay for their $4 shipping. Sideshow doesn't carry any of the new prime 1 pieces.

Bbts Jacks up the price to pay for their $4 shipping. Sideshow doesn't carry any of the new prime 1 pieces.

I didn't know about any of this. Man, I have been out of this game too long.

So, SSC does not carry P1's stuff any longer and BBTS jacks ups prices to make the $4 S/H seem like a deal.

Damn.

I didn't know about any of this. Man, I have been out of this game too long.

So, SSC does not carry P1's stuff any longer and BBTS jacks ups prices to make the $4 S/H seem like a deal.

Damn.

I think I see the retail price of this being around the $2,300 USD mark.

And supposedly with BBTS, you might still save money with them, as the shipping prices have been skyrocketing with pieces that come in large boxes. So at the least you’re probably buying piece of mind of knowing exactly how much you’ll need to fork out for the piece. As there’s no telling how much shipping will be in two years when this finally ships.

Can't remember why but they said 89 was not going to happen as they had previously announced.

I was recently told this as well as I didn’t know P1 had cancelled their 89 batman. However, maybe things could’ve changed in the last few years. I mean Iron Studios and Mezco have new 89 Batman products coming out...maybe P1 could have a chance to do them now?

Back