Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still waiting on my bloody police shoot out! As soon as I get it will post, hopefully soon. Hope.
I think quite a few collectors are still waiting for theirs. Wonder why its shipping out so slowly. Hopefully you get yours before Xmas!

Same here. I come across pics of this endo head and always seek out more pics, thinking it's a new life size coming out. Gets me every time lol.

Today the only thing holding me back from buying it is the possibility of the T2 piece. This endo looks good except for the teeth and I am glad it is at the end of the day lean free but to me T2 endo all the way.

I hope P1 will do a full statue eventually but it is awfully quiet regarding T2. Queen gonna come out with a clean bust but I have zero interest in it. I don't like busts and the looks is boring too.

Still find myself walking through the house or when i am watching a film just stopping and staring at him i am still impressed with him on a daily basis!
And I find myself on a daily basis trying to see if one of the neck pistons has popped out again. :)

3 years and counting, still chasing down Sarah Connor 😂

Incredible statue, the details still wow me :)

IMG_20230930_080120536_HDR~2.jpg

The teeth still kill it for me.
It's unfortunate they downgraded it. Looks better when darkened but agree it's the only real negative of this statue. Missing forearm cables I've learnt to live with, after all, the 1/3 film maquette they used had no cables, so it's not really significant for T1.

Prime will probably improve the teeth on the 1/3 but I'm not so sure if I'll be grabbing that now. After owning 1/2 scale for so long, 1/3 may lack presence for me. Accuracy is important but I need presence in a statue. I may have well been spoilt by the 1/2 scales.

It's unfortunate they downgraded it. Looks better when darkened but agree it's the only real negative of this statue. Missing forearm cables I've learnt to live with, after all, the 1/3 film maquette they used had no cables, so it's not really significant for T1.

Prime will probably improve the teeth on the 1/3 but I'm not so sure if I'll be grabbing that now. After owning 1/2 scale for so long, 1/3 may lack presence for me. Accuracy is important but I need presence in a statue. I may have well been spoilt by the 1/2 scales.
After a long thought I have decided the exact same thing Dundee. This is an amazing statue but it's still ridiculously expensive especially for the UK market. I've been spoilt with the half scale and this won't compare..

After a long thought I have decided the exact same thing Dundee. This is an amazing statue but it's still ridiculously expensive especially for the UK market. I've been spoilt with the half scale and this won't compare..
Fair call Patton. There will be elements of the 1/2 scale that will be superior to the 1/3.

UK prices are insane. Also not cheap down under but I decided to go all in because I've got too much points that needed to be used. If I had to pay full price I would have given the 1/3 a miss.

I personally believe prime 1 may have miss priced the 1/3 by a couple of hundred dollars over. It will be interesting to see how many they end up selling.

While the half scale is a nice statue the teeth just completely kills it for me.

Back