Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder Festival.

Source/photo credit to Weibo@小白哥乌拉诺斯/creation at Work

ELu6H2F.jpg

I don't get it, is that a bust or swap out portrait? Because if it's the latter, I will buy this statue, as that portrait is 100% better than the smiling one.

I don't get it, is that a bust or swap out portrait? Because if it's the latter, I will buy this statue, as that portrait is 100% better than the smiling one.
It’s both. They’re selling it as a bust, but the portrait is interchangeable with the statue.

View attachment 529610
Looks like they’re giving people some slightly more neutral options…
Wow. I wonder if this alternate portrait was always planned or if P1 made a last minute decision to make this one after the mixed feelings collectors voiced when this statue was revealed. Nonetheless I really REALLY like this alternate portrait. I'm hoping JND doesn't drop the ball with their Joker otherwise I may regret passing on this P1 Joker.

This additional portrait changes the battle between the trio of jokers. It looks impressive. I can see this being the ultimate Ledger joker as it's got just about all the bells and whistles now.

This additional portrait changes the battle between the trio of jokers. It looks impressive. I can see this being the ultimate Ledger joker as it's got just about all the bells and whistles now.
Agree, I like this the most with this new headsculpt. Excellent tribute piece to the character. They should have used this sculpt from the beginning lol.

Feel even better ordering the bonus version of the statue. Add this and it’s the ultimate Joker with everything. Bring it! Hope Sideshow gets it so I can throw RP at it.

Back