Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I finally received my DX Joker. I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised with how it looks. Nothing like the disastrous pics with harsh lighting we saw early on. Prototype quality? No, but it certainly looks great in natural lighting. Now I just need the bust to come in. I want to see how the serious portrait will look on the statue.

Last edited:
20221020_232206.jpg

Since there's plenty of pics already in this thread, here's just a quick one I took. Decided to do something a little different and post a black & white picture.

Did anyone else get either of the portraits custom painted? I received the bust last week and thinking it really needs it

Did anyone else get either of the portraits custom painted? I received the bust last week and thinking it really needs it
I'm waiting until my bust arrives to make that decision. I think the smiling portrait paint apps look solid, even though it's certainly not as good as the prototype. If the bust portrait isn't up to snuff, I'll get that repainted while I have the smiling portrait on the statue. Then when my bust portrait comes back repainted, I might send the smiling portrait out to get repainted too.

Back