Statue Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - Rotunda T-Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered this new T-Rex Rotunda.

it was a hard decision because of the price. It’s gonna be my most expensive statue/prop/figure ever.
The first big rotunda T-Rex and Raptors was completely out of budget and space.
this new is a formidable opportunity to get one of the ultimate and iconic JP statue IMO.
The size is perfect. Not too big and not too small.
It’s undoubtedly a little bit overpriced like the big one but cannot resist as JP is one of my favorite movies.
It’s scheduled for Q3 2023… plenty time to save and reorganize my collection.

in the same time i’ve PO with a feeling of guilt. Order such an expensive and futile item when my Ukrainians neighbors are under bombs and loosing everything…
Here in Europe (I’m in France) we already begin to feel the effects of the first economical sanctions we try to inflict to Russia.
The price of gasoline increases by ten cents each week and that of a ton of wheat has quadrupled in the last three weeks
I think we will experience very complicated months and years in the next decade.
If it’s gonna be my last « big piece » I wanted to leave the hobby with panache…
Don’t know where we’ll be in Q3 2023…
P1 said on their facebook page this will start shipping soon........:)

Looks great!

Attachments

• A9D0B91F-E372-471B-ADFC-F8C431188702.jpeg
    A9D0B91F-E372-471B-ADFC-F8C431188702.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Yeah, it turned really well!
But no regret to have cancelled my PO. I’m in the boat to reduce my collection and even if I really wanted this piece, I think it’s still overpriced.
But I’m so glad for those who ordered this.
It seems that the texture and paint job are maybe better than the big one.

It’s still saying preparing to ship for about a week and a half is that normal from them? It’s my first prime 1 statue.
That’s normal. I live in California and generally it ships from P1 2 weeks later after ordering and gets delivered to me in about 4 to 5 weeks later. Just keep checking your tracking daily though because you won’t have a eta on when the boat hits the states. Once it does though it gets delivered quickly so you will want to make sure you are home to receive it.

That’s normal. I live in California and generally it ships from P1 2 weeks later after ordering and gets delivered to me in about 4 to 5 weeks later. Just keep checking your tracking daily though because you won’t have a eta on when the boat hits the states. Once it does though it gets delivered quickly so you will want to make sure you are home to receive it.
I did choose the faster shipping which claimed to be 1-2 weeks instead of the boat option which told me 4-5 weeks. I live in California as well. So far nothing yet about shipping and it’s been 2 weeks as of right now when I paid it off.

Congrats, it’s a lovely piece!
And as said before, the finish and paint job seems better than the big one.
But still thinking it’s overpriced.
But a great JP piece for sure.

Back