Statue Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - Rotunda T-Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kelvin Loke said:
The human measuring tape

863Ppi5.jpg

For reference, Kelvin is 1.74 m (5'8").

I’m guessing Chronicle is distributing this one in the US market then ?
I need this statue in my life. I love it so much !

Doesn’t handle all JP as I ordered the IS Welcome to Jurassic park from SS - so maybe it’s just P1 that uses CC
You didn't ask about IS. That is totally different. CC still handles them too(all JP stuff has to go through them), they just have a deal with SS to take orders through their site too. They couldn't make a deal with SS for P1 stuff though, SS wants too big of a cut and I guess there is less margin on P1 vs IS stuff.

Ahh fair enough - I just like ordering through anyone but CC and their pay up front plans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So damn amazing, the head is the most film accurate to date, or the most animatronic like.
67180346_2426817650698196_1615293850920681472_o.jpg

This looks so cool. I wouldn't be bothered if alterations were made to appease more people. But I think it looks great as is. But then I'm no dino nerd, I think their Predator 1 they just revealed could be improved on no end, but many people seem to think it's perfect. If the JP gate were removed, and even if the base were painted black as I saw mentioned somewhere. Banner or no banner, I'm sure this would still look great. And I'm sure a few bits will change anyway, eye colour for starters.

The photoshop over at statueforum is exactly what I want. Hope it happens.

I asked prime 1 studios if the Raptor and banner were removable, and they said the banner is removable, but didn't say if the Raptor will be removable, and they also said the Jurassic Park logo on the base is permanently attached to the base.

I asked prime 1 studios if the Raptor and banner were removable, and they said the banner is removable, but didn't say if the Raptor will be removable, and they also said the Jurassic Park logo on the base is permanently attached to the base.

Yes, we assumed banner was, but are there any holes or anything when it isn't used? That's a shame about the gate, but not a deal breaker for most.

I asked P1 again if the Velociraptor is removable from the T Rex, and they said, ''The Raptor is removable from the Rotunda T Rex, but the T Rex can't be displayed without the Raptor''.Not sure what they mean by that...….

Back