Prime 1 Studio - Bane - The Dark Knight Rises 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn' the stretched out arms the head and neck in that Video.. no one even comes close to the detail that Prime 1 is producing.It actually looks way better than even the promo stills.

I like the long sleeve bust the most. Both Bane and Catwoman are really great looking statues. Too bad that Batman looks so awkward.

looks like a winner. I think Batman in his museum pose works really well with Bane's "come at me bro" pose. I would love to have the set.

This statue is $150 more than Ultimate Wonder Woman (which also has two torsos and a light up feature on the bracelets) and the bust is $50 more. Seems like a big hike in not much time.

Looks fantastic though. So many statues, so little shelf space (and funds).

Am I the only one that thinks this one looks not accurate at all? Not the headsculpt nor the body

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Am I the only one that thinks this one looks not accurate at all? Not the headsculpt nor the body

Maybe? I think it looks great but Prime 1 might make improvements like they did with their Affleck likeness for the Justice League piece.

Maybe? I think it looks great but Prime 1 might make improvements like they did with their Affleck likeness for the Justice League piece.
I also think it looks great, so much better than the old hot toys figure. No other replica to compare is there?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

to be fair, it's always the same person in every one of these threads, so....

Actually it's usually the same 2-3 people critiquing likeness accuracy in the movie threads, but I don't think all of them have sounded off yet on this particular piece. Just keep in mind that it doesn't compare to some of the critiques that use to occur in some of the Star Wars threads.

And to be fair their points aren't inaccurate, it's just that they're more 'observant' and 'demanding' than most. And the rest of us are just a bit more lenient in our demands.

I mean I still want my perfect predators and vaders and batman cowls but sometimes its like man I get tired of being so observant and of zooming in on blu ray stills to see if the molecular structure of a certain statue is accurate.

Just like Catwoman, the body is idealised which is a good thing in this case (at least for me).

The headshape also seems to be off and his forehead wrinkles are a bit caricature-like but that doesn't bother me at all.

Just like Catwoman, the body is idealised which is a good thing in this case (at least for me).

The headship also seems to be off and his forehead wrinkles are a bit caricature-like but that doesn't bother me at all.
Catwoman looks far more accurate than this Bane, plus the headsculpt is spot on. IMO of those 3, only Catwoman worts to be buyed

Catwoman looks far more accurate than this Bane, plus the headsculpt is spot on. IMO of those 3, only Catwoman worts to be buyed

I currently have the Selina Kyle on preorder and the only issue I have is that I wish the texturing on the outfit were a bit finer, because as it is now the texturing is bigger than it should be.

this is up for PO now at Sideshow. Not sure why the "Utlimate" version doesn't come with all the various torsos. Only the Wide arms and vest holding arms. No sweater torso included in the ultimate unless I'm missing something

Ultimate Version:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-bane-ultimate-version-prime-1-studio-904508

Regular:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-bane-prime-1-studio-904507

Bust:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-bane-prime-1-studio-904509

Super tempted to pick up the bust - I should just barely be able to fit that in the prison cell office / display area. How are Prime 1 boxes? I have like zero room to store things, if the box is huge, I can't do it.

Super tempted to pick up the bust - I should just barely be able to fit that in the prison cell office / display area. How are Prime 1 boxes? I have like zero room to store things, if the box is huge, I can't do it.

It’s Prime 1, of course their boxes are huge. The one time it wasn’t, the piece arrived broken for too many people.

Hopefully this pops on up on Popcultcha’s (Australia) website soon, as a couple of those that just appeared on Sideshows website have also trickled onto Popcultcha’s.

So that’s the good news...... the bad news is that the price conversion is now USD/0.50, instead of USD/0.60.

With the Zero Year Bats being listed at $3000 AUD. That was the price I paid for the BVS 1/2 scale pieces that I have in my collection :gah:

Just got my email alert that I would be charged for this within the next few days. I ordered the bust, so I have no idea what this means for collectors who ordered the full statue.

Back