Prime 1 Studio - Bane - The Dark Knight Rises 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why shouldn't someone prefer JL statues over the TDKR trinity? Both movies are equally forgettable for me but aesthetically speaking the JL costumes are much better, especially Batman. At least Affleck's suit somewhat resembles what Batman wears in the comics.

If Prime 1 were gonna do Bale in 1/3 scale I wish they'd have chosen the far superior Batman Begins suit. Hopefully they get to that later.

I never liked how Bane looked in TDKR but as ever Prime 1 have executed this perfectly. I hope some day Sideshow give up the 1/4 scale licence to Prime 1. The difference in quality is night and day but I just don't have the space to collect 1/3 save for the odd one.

You can't compare JL to TDKR. JL is a kids movie, with a lot of bad bad jokes, a terrible cast (with the exception of Affleck, Gadot and Irons), and extra cliche plot. The soundtrack is also outdated IMO. On the other hand TDKR is a Drama/Epic movie, based on a realistic world, with a spectacular cast: Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Marion Cotillard, Tom Hardy, Morgan Freeman, if I'm not mistaking all of them are academy award winner.. Just not on the same league

I personally think the Bale Bat movies are much better made films, but for whatever reason other than Batman Begins I've never been able to watch them over and over again.

Batman Begins I've probably watched a dozen times, but I've only seen The Dark Night and DKR probably a couple times each.

Whereas the MCU movies I go though most of them every couple of years. Avengers I probably watch it once or twice a year.

And for whatever reason I think I'll end up watching Man of Steel, Wonder Woman, BVS and Justice League more times than I did the last two Bale Bat films.

But to each their own. Everyone's taste can vary.

Academy award winning cast doesn't make it a great movie. It's actually not a bad movie, just a terrible Batman movie in my opinion. Batman doesn't hide in the attic for 8 years after only donning the cowl very briefly, then fake his own death to retire at the first opportunity. He doesn't wear a military style suit and have a chicken neck either. The Begins suit had that intimidation factor the new suit sorely lacked.

I understand in the real world the suit with added mobility makes more sense but Batman is never going to be realistic. I'd prefer they embrace escapism and let him be a more accurate reflection of his comic book origin, same goes for Bane. I'm not defending JL, merely saying he still looks like Batman in that movie if nothing else.

Pics by Joe Lerkitcha.

7VBRby7.jpg

rhmK1zc.jpg

k5Yni1T.jpg

K10geEa.jpg

WXGQrbD.jpg

GKAfCui.jpg

XzaI7Cc.jpg

PJq5O8s.jpg

LzN79nN.jpg

ejcRdGc.jpg

PZiP4PJ.jpg

oGh62Al.jpg

Looks really good, and is a must for me. Though he looks that he has lower fat body porcentage compared to the real Hardy, they need to fix that. The sculpted clothes looks great, not an issue to me.

Still I can't believe I read someone saying he prefer the JL statues over the TDKR trinity, that's just insane, why get statues from such an awful movie. Honestly JL is plain bad and deseves to be erased from the face of earth, the movie and all it's merchandising

I still can't believe that some people don't get that tastes vary. I enjoyed the Nolan movies, but I never really liked the motorcycle suit (only way I taught myself to appreciate it for what it is was to convince myself that Batman's main ride for the the trilogy is a bike, anyway), but hey, if someone digs it to the point of asking more collectibles based on it 6 years after that suit retired then more power to all of you, more money saved for me. I actually sold my QS001 and never missed it, because I only bought it then to go alongside my EB Batman (the suit I actually preferred), but as my collection grew I knew I can get rid of it, make someone who like it more than me a happy collector, and get money from it to fun another figure.

People have various reasons in buying a collectible more than the source material. Sometimes the character alone is enough selling point, sometimes it's the design. City Hunter and Wolf Predators came from garbage movies (perhaps I'm exaggerating), but wonder why there's a legion of die-hard Pred fans who love City Hunter and Wolf and the collectibles based on them?

I have a few Batfleck collectibles from BvS. I don't care what people say about the movie. When I look at my Batfleck collectibles, I see great design that's inspired by my all-time favorite Batman comic, The Dark Knight Returns. When I look at my Batfleck PF and at the Prime1 half-scale, I am reminded of the intense warehouse scene, and that makes me happy.

Buy what you want, and let the others buy what they want. There's nothing to "get" or try to believe about that each time you read about someone buying something you don't dig. Not everyone is wired in the head the same way like you.

I'm wondering if it's just the lighting but Bane's colors look washed out/muted.

You can't compare JL to TDKR. JL is a kids movie, with a lot of bad bad jokes, a terrible cast (with the exception of Affleck, Gadot and Irons), and extra cliche plot. The soundtrack is also outdated IMO. On the other hand TDKR is a Drama/Epic movie, based on a realistic world, with a spectacular cast: Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Marion Cotillard, Tom Hardy, Morgan Freeman, if I'm not mistaking all of them are academy award winner.. Just not on the same league

Well Said, JL is a KIDS MOVIE........

I can't believe I read someone saying he prefer the JL statues over the TDKR trinity, that's just insane...
Just a different kind of bad, that's all.
Drinkin' pretencious piss or eatin' a messy turd - who cares?
It's your free time and money.

A bit muscular to be accurate doesn't?

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

“I’m Gotham’s reckoning, here to end the borrowed time you’ve all been living on.”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present 1:3 Scale MMTDKR-03UT: Bane Ultimate Version from The Dark Knight Trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. Famous English actor and producer, Tom Hardy plays a starring role, liberator of pain, Bane. He drastically changes the voice and body into the character's comic book heritage. He throws himself into a mysterious and physically imposing revolutionary who was expelled from the League of Shadows.
This Museum Masterline Bane statue is truly sculpted based on one of the iconic scenes. Likewise, his costume, he is wearing a highly detailed Bane mask and under the tactical vest armor from the scene in the sewer from the movie "The Dark Knight Rises.” This design represents perfectly Bane appearance once he met Batman in the sewer. In addition, the base is designed using Gotham City Stock Exchange building as the motif and expressed the streets of Gotham. Bane Ultimate edition statue includes an additional Torso with a Bust stand. The additional torso give the option to have another look. You can't refuse this ultimate must-have masterpiece for all Dark Knight fans!!
【Product Specifications】
・Statue Size approx. 32 inches tall [(H):80.5cm (W):63.7cm (D):42cm] spread out arms pose
・Statue Size approx. 32 inches tall [(H):81.5cm (W):42.6cm (D):42cm] close arms pose
・Bust Size approximately 20 inches tall [(H):51.5cm (D):19.9cm]
・Two (2) interchangeable torsos
・One (1) Bust stand

ULTIMATE:- $1,399.00 USD

7156A56B-3F63-45BB-B54A-03333CBD61C1.jpeg

8414F017-2696-4295-AB12-CE6E56AD2A0B.jpeg

E13CC031-ABAE-4CB7-9B1F-D83195A35D7E.jpeg

631BF208-EE2F-44A2-AF60-BCE53233675B.jpeg

1D27689F-437C-4C50-82AC-58F03C530150.jpeg

8640FD86-93D7-4E77-9939-6B19D1DE811F.jpeg

5C25E2FB-2068-4138-B2C0-1180D94B1AEB.jpeg

847A4ADD-E4B2-4564-847B-E1ACC78743C7.jpeg

E67B1CB2-6E17-4472-B655-F87F8749FA26.jpeg

“I’m Gotham’s reckoning, here to end the borrowed time you’ve all been living on.”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present 1:3 Scale PBDC-05: Bane Bust from The Dark Knight Trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. Famous English actor and producer, Tom Hardy plays a starring role, liberator of pain, Bane. He drastically changes the voice and body into the character's comic book heritage. He throws himself into a mysterious and physically imposing revolutionary who was expelled from the League of Shadows.
This Bane Bust design is truly sculpted based on one of the iconic scenes. Likewise, his costume, he is wearing a highly detailed Bane mask and long sleeve with a tactical vest from the movie "The Dark Knight Rises”. This design represents Bane appearance in the final scene. In addition, the Bust stand is designed using Gotham city's destroyed building as the motif and expressed the violence of the evolutionary. A must-have premium bust for all Dark Knight fans!!
【Product Specifications】
・Bust Size approximately 20 inches tall [(H):51.5cm (W):31.5cm (D):19.9cm]
・Compatibility with MMTDKR-03 and MMTDKR-03UT.

BUST:- $399.00 USD

429FFD21-9318-4F2B-A1BE-2CB5EDF1A095.jpeg

691BE2CF-B031-44BB-9A47-A0C53A71C081.jpeg

2F6711BC-AB72-4CA8-B686-9B0737F28DE2.jpeg

D8272F6C-65AC-49AD-A268-F90DC2566353.jpeg

69824A59-D29D-4A6E-9303-5F32FDA59550.jpeg

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present 1:3 Scale MMTDKR-03: Bane Statue from The Dark Knight Trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. Famous English actor and producer, Tom Hardy plays a starring role, liberator of pain, Bane. He drastically changes the voice and body into the character's comic book heritage. He throws himself into a mysterious and physically imposing revolutionary who was expelled from the League of Shadows.
This Museum Masterline Bane statue is truly sculpted based on one of the iconic scenes. Likewise, his costume, he is wearing a highly detailed Bane mask and under the tactical vest armor from the scene in the sewer from the movie "The Dark Knight Rises.” This design represents perfectly Bane appearance once he met Batman in the sewer. In addition, the base is designed using Gotham City Stock Exchange building as the motif and expressed the streets of Gotham. You can't refuse this must-have masterpiece for all Dark Knight fans!!
【Product Specifications】
・Statue Size approximately 32 inches tall [(H):81.5cm (W):42.6cm (D):42cm]

REGULAR:- $1,049.00 USD

40CE8CD3-16EB-42AA-A5AC-712B4BF6BB8E.jpeg

7B16E86C-4077-421A-8E25-00B180E50829.jpeg

Back