Prime 1 Studio - Bane - The Dark Knight Rises 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCI4923.jpg
DSCI4933.jpg
DSCI4934.jpg

Guys I just got into statues. Dark knight is my passion. I NEEED this bane soooo bad. Anyone debating on selling or know of someone who is. Please help

The Prime Bane is really perfect - its a Statue...
If JND will bring it, it would be also perfect but much more expensive and
with clothes...
For me the sculpted one is the first choice

Guys can you give me your thoughts. What can I do with the bane bust. What can I do to raise it Can I put it on top of an IKEA glas detolf? I’m afraid.
2ACCC859-CB84-4038-A8FF-C877C5CC7FB2.jpeg

Guys can you give me your thoughts. What can I do with the bane bust. What can I do to raise it Can I put it on top of an IKEA glas detolf? I’m afraid.
Putting the bust on the top of your detolf solely depends on how heavy it is. If you're scared, you'd probably be better off building or buying a riser so it can be at the level of (or close to) the height of your other 1/3 statues.

Putting the bust on the top of your detolf solely depends on how heavy it is. If you're scared, you'd probably be better off building or buying a riser so it can be at the level of (or close to) the height of your other 1/3 statues.
Any suggestions where i can buy a riser

Any suggestions where i can buy a riser
almost any block type item can be a riser if it's strong enough to withstand the weight. You could probably find something at a local store like Target/Walmart, a hobby store like HobbyLobby or Michaels, or even Amazon. When I say "riser," I just mean something/anything to elevate or raise your item to your desired height. You could quite literally cut a 2x4 down to the size of the base, sand it, and paint it or stain it any desired colored and boom, you have a riser. It's really up to you.

almost any block type item can be a riser if it's strong enough to withstand the weight. You could probably find something at a local store like Target/Walmart, a hobby store like HobbyLobby or Michaels, or even Amazon. When I say "riser," I just mean something/anything to elevate or raise your item to your desired height. You could quite literally cut a 2x4 down to the size of the base, sand it, and paint it or stain it any desired colored and boom, you have a riser. It's really up to you.
True would love to rise it like 10” tho. I guess I could build a wooden box

Back