Prime 1 Studio Aliens USCM statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hearing this is a collaboration with Blitzway.

Expect a stellar Sigourney sculpt.
Wasn't the Dune Paul and Suicide Squad Harley also with Blitzway? Paul is unrecognizable and Harley is off.

This has to be my most wanted statue. I would prefer it was done by JND, and it's quite dissapointing to hear it's only 1/4; but if the likeness is there I will purchase anyway

I'd wait for the official announcement to confirm scale. The admins/mods in the Facebook group have gotten things wrong before, either due to their own misunderstandings or the company changing plans without telling them.

I need the official announcement now!lol. I am reconsidering all my collection fir this figure…

Well this might be my first Prime 1 statue...where do these usually go up for PO? And what kind of price does something like this go for? (I'm sitting down)....

Usually between 1,000 and 1,500 dollars. I heard it's 1/4 scale though so it may be cheaper.

Sigourney is in the midst of approving it. She has only ever approved NECA's figures before and this sculpt is by Blitzway so it'll be spot on hopefully.

Totally forgot since I never bought it. I was holding out for the Aliens version with Power Loader.

That's my Rip.

yeeees!! 1/4 fits perfectly with HCG powerloader, cant wait to display them side by side~

Yeah!! But…where is ripley??? Why we have the double trex diorama pending on aproval but at the prime 1 site and not ripley? I don’t want another hot toys ripley experience pls…

After seeing how awful the production turned out on Prime 1's The Dark Knight Joker, I have doubts about this piece too. Makes me hesitant to pre-order anything through them now.

And even THAT is a step above their 1:2 Myers. Yikes.
Their Shazam was laughable too. At this stage, I have zero confidence pre-ordering a Prime 1 piece. I have no idea wtf is going on with their production, whether they are just putting out too many statues or what, but they don't seem to care and their quality has dropped off massively to Sideshow levels.

Back