Prime 1 - Ripley (Aliens)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cancel this piece....the portrait of Ripley was just too far off to justify this an addition to my collection.

Where did you purchase?

I'm thinking of buying this now. Was looking at Secret Compass but they sold out of the bonus version already.

Buying direct from Prime 1 has $214 shipping but I think there will be an additional VAT charged when it enters the country.

Last edited:
Where did you purchase?

I'm thinking of buying this now. Was looking at Secret Compass but they sold out of the bonus version already.

Buying direct from Prime 1 has $214 shipping but I think there will be an additional VAT charged when it enters the country.

I assume you're based in the US? - I'm in Europe 😟

Just noticed also that Prime 1 themselves have her for sale with "low stock" on the bonus version. This is where the community told me to get her initially as Sideshow had her on waitlist. I got her safely and pretty quickly with rewards directly from the manufacturer. She's a beautiful piece that brings me back to that movie every time I walk by it.

statue makers really need to start be innovative about how customers can repurpose the packaging box as maybe a stand or backdrop to save some big space to store the packagings.

i know many bearbrick collectors use the box as display stand since each box is as big as a 10 year old.

Back