Prime 1: Predators - 1/3 Berserker Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do actually agree withe it looking cluttered. I think the actual bark substrate etc looks great! But it'ds be nice if those skulls were removable.

I do actually agree withe it looking cluttered. I think the actual bark substrate etc looks great! But it'ds be nice if those skulls were removable.
I like the base and I liked what they did in the film in creating the hunting camp - but the statue base does look too cluttered.

I just cancelled the Queen Studios Alien Bust. I posted on that thread. Final pics put me off. Now that I have extra room and money, this Berserker really caught my eye. I already have the 1/4 JH, so I don’t want to get another Jungle Hunter, despite size differences. I love the JH and the smaller wall-mount City Hunter. Besides, I like this Berserker 1/3 better than the Jungle Hunter (although the pond with fishes is beautiful). He’s taller but with a slightly less wide base. He looks so baddass with all those skulls and those dried up tree stumps on top of a wet mud base. He almost looks like a Demon in Hades, lol. Many don’t like the movie Predators, but I do. And the Berserker owned the Jungle Hunter… :eek::p:D

Last edited:
I never noticed how many "weak" points the Berserker pred had on his head. His brains are practically exposed.
Those are not exposed brains. No living creature could survive designed like that. Picture a turtle shelf or an armored armadillo for a head.

This 1/3 scale statue trend is absolutely nuts and I love it. I am in too deep with life size busts to branch out into this, but damn are they cool.

Message on P1'S facebook page saying, ''Stay tuned for more information!''..........
predator GIF

Hey Steve hope your JH statue arrives soon! Keen to hear your thoughts, are you planning to do a review?
I hope so too. Seems like every aussie got there's 3-4 weeks ago and I still have no idea when I'm getting mine.. and 110% will do a review; can't not do one after the amount of reaction videos I've done lmao

Back