Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, can anyone link me to a video or a post where someone has measured this in hand? It’d be much appreciated. I’m getting a few quotes for pedestals and one of them sounds quite reasonable.

The measurements specified by myself were 60cm height x 72cm width x 72cm depth.

Going off of the measurements on Prime 1’s website I’d assume this would be good, with no overhang, but incase the measurements upon delivery were different I want to be sure before sending any payments.

Thanks!

Glad I don't mind how the dreads look out of the box. A bit flat compared to the prototype, sure, but there's so much else they got right. Maybe I'll try wedging a piece of soft foam without any heat and replace it with a slightly thicker piece every few days. If it works, great. If not, no biggie.

EDIT: New video in Czech from MKCollector.

Watching this, I wonder if they slimmed the body down since the prototype. None of the in-hand shots I've seen look as squat or as wide as in the original video reveal. Proportions are quite nice here. Maybe they used a funky lens while filming the interviews?

In the video posted here, the 2 guys setting up their 1/3 Jungle Hunter use a hair dryer near the feet and legs.What's the reason for this? [as the 2 guys don't speak english, i'm not sure why they need to use the hair dryer].:)

In the video posted here, the 2 guys setting up their 1/3 Jungle Hunter use a hair dryer near the feet and legs.What's the reason for this? [as the 2 guys don't speak english, i'm not sure why they need to use the hair dryer].:)
Think they had trouble slotting the legs onto the base pegs so tried to 'loosen up' the legs.
I would worry about paint cracking.

Think they had trouble slotting the legs onto the base pegs so tried to 'loosen up' the legs.
I would worry about paint cracking.
scene predator GIF

They had trouble slotting them in. But they did it wrong in first place. You need to slot in the front leg infto the big peg first (like 2/3 into the peg or how it goes) and the other leg will start alligning itself. You cant slot them both at once. Also no hair dryer would help heating up the legs. They are too strong.

Hi guys, my apologies for highjacking the thread here, but does anyone know what is the best way to contact Prime 1 regarding an order cancellation? I have tried [email protected] but have received no response from them. Thanks in advance.
They don’t reply Friday - Sunday

You usually hear from them by email though the night while you’re sleeping. Or by morning.

Usually sending them a follow up email will get their attention and you’ll hear from them the next night.

Thanks The Chaver. I just noticed on Paypal there is a cancel button for the order which I might have to revert to using plus a chaser email. I'm disappointed that I haven't heard anything from them yet. They've had about 2 weeks to get back to me.

Paid my Sugo invoice for the bust. Guess the head will beat the body unless SC miraculously gets their statue allotment in the next week.
Same. Prime 1 shipped my head weeks ago and it should be arriving soon. I also ordered the full statue from SC.

My pedestal arrived today. It just about fit through the door to the room. I was extremely lucky. I’m considering getting someone to 3D print a predator logo in the classic font to stick on the front. Given it’s only 60cm tall though I dunno.

43A7CFD3-172B-4B98-BA25-6FEB353A8B8E.jpeg

Back