Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1669556504377.jpg
FB_IMG_1669556730357.jpg
FB_IMG_1669556398075.jpg
FB_IMG_1669556389464.jpg

I really didn’t think I’d be buying anymore statue’s, but after seeing all these production pictures over the last week, I think I’m just going to have to give in and order this. It has turned out fantastic & can see me seriously regretting it later down the line if I don’t act soon.

I really didn’t think I’d be buying anymore statue’s, but after seeing all these production pictures over the last week, I think I’m just going to have to give in and order this. It has turned out fantastic & can see me seriously regretting it later down the line if I don’t act soon.
Forums:

A lot of work went into this, from the copious amount of excellent feedback collectors gave to prime 1 and prime 1 actually pulling it all off, making sure it looks virtually identical to what was promised. You won't regret it, worth every penny.

For those who might know is this the most screen accurate JH statue to date? Big fan of the movie and design but never really paid attention to all the littler details like the armor etchings,skull trophies ect. Really neat to see these things.

Last edited:
For those who might know is this the most screen accurate JH statue to date? Big fan or the movie and design but never really paid attention to all the littler details like the armor etchings,skull trophies ect. Really neat to see these things.
Only thing that tops this is Arnold's 1:1 Stan Winston Statue.

He's back! :hi5:

Got my shipping notice. My shipping has gone up to $1650! I'm cancelling my direct order and re-ordering via Secret compass.

We're used to getting a crappy end of the stick here in the UK, but it boggles the mind as to why we're so much more expensive. Bare in mind that we pay 20% duty on top of the total cost also and that shipping cost in reality is $1980 which is just ludicrous.

Prime 1 really need to sort out the shipping costs.

Edit: For those wondering, Secret compass "estimate" shipping to be $450 to the UK. How can it be explained rationally that it's less than 1/3 the cost to ship it all the way to the USA and then to the UK, rather than direct to the UK?

Back