Statue Prime 1 LOTR Sauron statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have they said anything about how inaccurate the sculpt is? Pretty crazy how off it is.

84876015_602381350613813_5184495666277122048_n.jpg

This thing is super cool looking but yeah that head does look way off from the movie. The Dany Targaryen statue they are doing is kinda in the same place, a really great looking statue that has likeness issues compared with the on screen character.

Given the sheer amount of detail on Saurons armor, while not exact it's not all that horrible. Does P1 make changes this late in the game? This is already a complete piece showing at Wonderfest. I'm hoping Weta at the very least previews something on a new Sauron piece this year sooner than later. I'm not ordering this, yet... but it's definitely high on my want list.

Given the sheer amount of detail on Saurons armor, while not exact it's not all that horrible. Does P1 make changes this late in the game? This is already a complete piece showing at Wonderfest. I'm hoping Weta at the very least previews something on a new Sauron piece this year sooner than later. I'm not ordering this, yet... but it's definitely high on my want list.

Not usually once it is already up for order, but who knows. Probably depends on how many complain/order.

I want this so much but I can't get past the angles of the legs....is it just me?
Something looks so off about them, especially the right leg..it's making me crazy

I'm not a fan of the leg pose, either. The Sideshow one had a similar pose and it also had me not replacing my original SS/Weta version. Just not liking the step up pose, I guess.

The base on this one is amazing, though. Love all of the little details added; helms, shields, skulls, etc...

I?ll have to get this and Skull Night.

I sort of lost interest in collecting but these two announcements have re peaked my interest.

Gonna be an expensive year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video, thanks Shoo. I think this is awesome, I like Sideshows (Almost bought it despite not collecting LOTR) But I like this one more in pretty much every way.

I'm not a fan of the leg pose, either. The Sideshow one had a similar pose and it also had me not replacing my original SS/Weta version. Just not liking the step up pose, I guess.

The base on this one is amazing, though. Love all of the little details added; helms, shields, skulls, etc...

I'm glad I'm not the only one lol, I was feeling lonely :lol
I agree that the base is amazing
I really need to think about this one, if I'm going to drop $2K on it, I better love all 43 inches of this beast

I read the same person(s) did both statues so that might explain why poses are similar and the base is basically a copy of the SS one.

I read the same person(s) did both statues so that might explain why poses are similar and the base is basically a copy of the SS one.

I suppose bases will always be similar when they're based on a specific scene. But I do think this one is infinitely better than the one on Sideshow's PF. It's more pleasing on the eye, and I like that they went with more height rather than width. I don't think I'll actually buy this, just because prices these days mean that I have to choose which few statues I can buy on occasion more carefully, And Aliens/Predators are my priority. But I really do like it a lot. If I were big on LOTR, I wouldn't hesitate.

Was thinking to get this and start collecting the Asmus line and put them all around it in a display. Would be really cool.

On another note, if Prime1 makes a Mouth of Sauron in any form, I?m definitely buying that. Wonder if they got the life size license?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back