Statue Prime 1 LOTR Sauron statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, nowhere near as pricey as I thought it would be. Definitely tempted now, but still don't have any idea where I would find the space for it.

They do, but if you only want the regular then the cheapest option would be Secret Compass.

I can't believe they made a 1/4 scale statue that's too big for a PAX.

Thanks for the heads up. I do want the ex, it helps that they have payment plans

$1400 is a lot of money period. But for a statue of this size and detail, from a company that usual delivers high quality production pieces. It could have been a lot worse. I am very tempted! But I still need to order their City Hunter and maybe one of their Big chaps (both of which seem expensive compared to this) The EX on this is great also! At least there's no rush now that Prime 1 also do the TBD ES numbers...

I want this so much but I can't get past the angles of the legs....is it just me?
Something looks so off about them, especially the right leg..it's making me crazy

pmlotr-01ex_a04_height.jpg

This thing looks terrific! I want it. I would be happy to have this as the only LOTR statue in my collection to represent the films.

Anyone know what a ballpark shipping price of something this size would be ordering direct from Prime 1? I have never placed an order with them before.

Anyone know what a ballpark shipping price of something this size would be ordering direct from Prime 1? I have never placed an order with them before.

Just add it to your cart and proceed to the checkout, you'll see the shipping options there. It's $415 to the UK for example and we have no economy option.

Back