Prime 1 Josh Nizzi Justice Buster statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's impressive. But can't help feel like it's another "Batman and his gadgets" type of statue. I don't know ....I don't feel the need. I think I'd rather have a classic comic-based Batman statue.

One complaint I have on this statue is the dark paint job on the buster. I would have preferred a lighter color to give more color contrast to batman.

42o9fa7.png

Smart YouTube TV_20200924_114628.jpg

They should've used a black and gray color theme. The piece has size ...but just needs a little bit of "oomph".

Just resurrecting this thread to ask who is getting this beast? After reading endgame again I really want it, but the whole thing is too big. I am considering just getting bats to pair with my P1 wonder woman, they should be scaled similarly shouldn't they? If I move ww to the right and have bats next to her...

20220115_093138.jpg

Isn't that WW you have 1/3 scale? I believe this new Batman from the Justice Buster is 1/4 scale. If that's true, then I can't see both statues pairing up well.

Back