Prime 1: Godzilla vs. Kong - Heat Ray Godzilla Vinyl Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's give this its own thread.

QZ3WliQ.jpg

Hoxbunu.jpg

I’m waiting for this one! I like this pose better than the new X-Plus. I wonder what the price range will be. I hope they do more vinyls in future.

4bLYGfB.jpg

JCNBe5C.jpg

Full gallery HERE.

Prime 1 said:
UDMGVK-04VS: GODZILLA (GODZILLA VS. KONG)

King of the Monsters, Godzilla himself, is extremely excited about Prime 1 Studio’s newest statue!

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present an incredible development in Prime 1 Studio Godzilla statues: the Non-Scale Godzilla Vinyl Statue from Godzilla vs. Kong!
At over 16 inches tall, Prime 1 Studio’s Vinyl Godzilla lives up to his indestructible nature! While this new statue is smaller in size to our regular polystone offering, this version features crisp detailing and a lighter form factor.

Our Prime 1 Studio artists have brought their energy and passion to this version of Godzilla as much as any of their other works. In vinyl, Godzilla’s hyper-detailed scales, dorsal fins, and Kaiju anatomy have been sculpted to stunning life. Godzilla’s face is no less terrifying as he throws out his enormous and iconic roar! He’s painted to perfection in lifelike and realistic colors reminiscent of his film appearance.

Godzilla stands on a polystone base, themed to a film-appropriate, rubble-strewn street, no doubt devastated by his thunderous footsteps.

Even if you have bought other versions of Godzilla, you owe it to yourself to give in to your completist impulses and preorder this Godzilla Vinyl Statue ASAP!

[Product Specifications]
・Size approximately 16.5 inches tall [H:42cm W:27cm D:67cm]
・Godzilla vs. Kong themed base
・Made of Vinyl Material

Last edited:
Do you think that this or Jurassic World Vinyl figures production will be on point?

Oof. $699. The polystone base will do that. My hype definitely died a little. That’s about $100 more than I expected. It’s even a little smaller than the X-Plus ‘54 Gigantic.

Last edited:
Everyone is coming out with a very similar offering and there's a lot of options, first there's all the 2019 Godzilla stuff which is the same version of him as he appears in GvK, then recently there's the new Bandai $75 one that's pretty fantastic even if the paint isn't as good. X-Plus has theirs that just went up for preorder at around $250 (and it's shipping in around 6months) and then there's this which is pretty similar even if it's a bit larger than the other recent ones but way more expensive.

Everyone is coming out with a very similar offering and there's a lot of options, first there's all the 2019 Godzilla stuff which is the same version of him as he appears in GvK, then recently there's the new Bandai $75 one that's pretty fantastic even if the paint isn't as good. X-Plus has theirs that just went up for preorder at around $250 (and it's shipping in around 6months) and then there's this which is pretty similar even if it's a bit larger than the other recent ones but way more expensive.
Yeah that’s true, I was really only hyped about this one because I never had a chance to get the X-Plus 2019 Gigantic. This statue’s pricing is a heck of a lot cheaper than the 2019 Gigantic is in the aftermarket. That figure came out before I started collecting.

I’m not sure I can justify $699 though when I know I’m paying ~$150 for a base that isn’t even cool or creative looking.

I kinda want to get it just for the accuracy of the sculpt compared to the Xplus Gigantic plus I think they will release Kong which would be a nice pairing. It is disappointing to be much smaller in size but priced about the same as the Xplus. I probably order the regular version but I want to see Spiral Studio's offering first. It's a matter of time before they release theirs.

Is their Godzilla resin version the same size?

Back